Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

TW I PRESENT TO YOU MY NEW WATERMARK!!!!

Old 10-17-2010, 06:45 PM   #1
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
TW I PRESENT TO YOU MY NEW WATERMARK!!!!

You can see the old watermark ↓

"41st Origins" mean where i grew and began photography
Old 10-17-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
pretty cool man! what editing software do you use?
Old 10-17-2010, 06:49 PM   #5
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
pretty cool man! what editing software do you use?
Thanks, im using GIMP. its almost like PS but free

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Looking good Brian
Thanks Tri
Old 10-17-2010, 06:50 PM   #6

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
I like it Brian, maybe just a smidge smaller?

Thats what i was thinking & couldnt decide
Old 10-17-2010, 06:52 PM   #7
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
Thanks, im using GIMP. its almost like PS but free
oh alright thanks
Old 10-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #8
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice
Really digging the pic of the All Pro truck.

But yeah just a little smaller would be good. Not that I know sh*t, just sayin.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:59 PM   #9

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
oh alright thanks
No prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
Very nice
Really digging the pic of the All Pro truck.

But yeah just a little smaller would be good. Not that I know sh*t, just sayin.
Yeah i'll do a bit smaller
Old 10-17-2010, 07:01 PM   #10
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
waaaay smaller
Old 10-17-2010, 07:02 PM   #11

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
waaaay smaller

EDIT: yeah only a bit smaller "broski
Old 10-17-2010, 07:03 PM   #12
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thats just my opinion. i dont like the watermarks that go over a quarter of the photo. like i said thats just me
Old 10-17-2010, 07:13 PM   #13
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
nice brian, i like it

smaller will be even better
Old 10-17-2010, 07:22 PM   #14
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
the design is really good. but smaller
Old 10-17-2010, 10:27 PM   #15

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
the design is really good. but smaller
Thanks yo, will do
Old 10-17-2010, 10:36 PM   #17

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstik View Post
Looks sick man

Thanks, i try
Old 11-02-2010, 04:49 PM   #18
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
What did you use to make that watermark and how?

By the way, I like it
Old 11-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #19

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
What did you use to make that watermark and how?

By the way, I like it

Thanks, i used Gimp, its a photo editor just like Photoshop but free,
but i downloaded the font from http://www.dafont.com/

http://www.gimp.org/
Old 11-02-2010, 05:00 PM   #20
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, nice. I will have to check out some new fonts. I need a new watermark.

I think you should leave yours the size it is