Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Adobe Dreamweaver CS5?

Old 10-17-2010, 09:14 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Adobe Dreamweaver CS5?

anyone have it?
and know how to use it well enough to give me pointers?

so ive heard its for making websites...well i have it and i would like to take a crack at it...
Old 10-17-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I've been using various versions of dreamweaver for the past 6 years..love it.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:24 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
wanna help me out?
Old 10-17-2010, 09:25 PM   #4
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah ill hit you up in a few when I get home. On my phone right now.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:25 PM   #5
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
anyone have it?
and know how to use it well enough to give me pointers?

so ive heard its for making websites...well i have it and i would like to take a crack at it...
It's got a few different modes. The easiest to start out with is the wysiwyg mode. (wysiwyg=what you see is what you get)
Old 10-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #6
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
how did you acquire cs5????
Old 10-17-2010, 09:29 PM   #7
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
the mac store, student discount and the purchase of a 27" iMac with the i5
Old 10-17-2010, 09:30 PM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadgolem View Post
It's got a few different modes. The easiest to start out with is the wysiwyg mode. (wysiwyg=what you see is what you get)
thanks man
Old 10-17-2010, 09:38 PM   #9
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
the mac store, student discount and the purchase of a 27" iMac with the i5
nice! that display will work great for your editing. cs5 is too much for me since i dont photochop. but when u got mad skillz with photography, like yourself, that is the software you definitely need.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #10
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
nice! that display will work great for your editing. cs5 is too much for me since i dont photochop. but when u got mad skillz with photography, like yourself, that is the software you definitely need.
thanks man! yeah i use PS CS5 like everyday. definitely getting its moneys worth
Old 10-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #11
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
jake, hop on fb