Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

BOXING PICTURES!!!!!!! Lots of them C&C please!!!!! Thanks

Old 10-23-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
BOXING PICTURES!!!!!!! Lots of them C&C please!!!!! Thanks

I just got into boxing photography, these were taken last weekend. Let me know what you guys think!!!!! Thanks

Old 10-23-2010, 01:38 PM   #2
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Corona girl

nice shots
Old 10-23-2010, 01:45 PM   #3
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Corona girl

nice shots
I knew the Tacomaworld users will enjoy few pics of the ring girl!!!!! Let me just say that she was freaking HOT!!!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2010, 01:49 PM   #4
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome photos!
Can't say anything bad about them.
At least I'm not the only one liking that ring girl, wow!
Old 10-23-2010, 01:53 PM   #5
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
All good, but #11 and #21 are the best (aside from the ring girl pics ), imo.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:57 PM   #6
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkeith747 View Post
All good, but #11 and #21 are the best (aside from the ring girl pics ), imo.
I think 20 is one of the best ones
Old 10-23-2010, 02:00 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
looks great. im really glad you added some chicks
Old 10-23-2010, 03:56 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
looks great. im really glad you added some chicks
Since you guys like the ring girls so much here is few more!!! Enjoy!!!!

Old 10-23-2010, 03:57 PM   #9
And POOR me, I had to look at this ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2010, 04:07 PM   #10
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
awesome thanks!
Old 10-26-2010, 07:55 AM   #11
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Good shots! How far were you? What's your gear?

Btw, was the fight one sided? I don't see the guy in blue landed any punch at all.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:13 AM   #13
Gots a Taco!
Series1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really nice
Series1000's Tacoma Gallery
Wicked pics man!
Old 10-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTacoms View Post
Good shots! How far were you? What's your gear?

Btw, was the fight one sided? I don't see the guy in blue landed any punch at all.
I was taking pictures of the guy in red so I only take pictures of him throwing punches. I was sitting ringside, and my gear is nothing crazy, just a Canon 50D and a 17-50mm lens.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:40 PM   #15
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Przemekmsu, I like what you've done here.
Although there seems to be a little excess clutter in the background that tries to distract the focus of attention, it's a good compositional effort.
I think you've captured the true essence of the sport with this one shot.

Nicely done