Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

My new Nikon D700.

Old 11-02-2010, 05:09 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
My new Nikon D700.

Picked it up today.
Havnt had a whole lot of time to shoot with it.
but all these are untouched photos directly out of the camera (minus the watermark).
the three lenses i used for these photos are:
Nikkor 50mm f1.4, Nikkor 60mm f2.8, and Sigma 28-80mm f3.5 (wich actually does amazing for now until i get a 17-35mm).
I have a photoshoot tomorrow, shooting some portraits. ill post them up.

but for now here's these.

Old 11-02-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! I love the 50mm 1.4 lens I'm sure its even better on a full frame body.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Congrats! I love the 50mm 1.4 lens I'm sure its even better on a full frame body.
its beautiful. its gonna be my "main" lens for now
Old 11-02-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
oh it also has a AEB of 9 exposures, so i tried that.
merged em together in CS5 as an HDR
Old 11-02-2010, 05:19 PM   #5
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
The D300s has that as well its awesome!
Old 11-02-2010, 05:27 PM   #6
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
yeah!

so far this camera was worth ever penny!
Old 11-02-2010, 05:50 PM   #7
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Moar
some flowuhs

my little bro
Old 11-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #8
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
thats sweet yo
Old 11-02-2010, 07:17 PM   #11
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
That's sick Jake. I just got an HD go pro so we'll see how that works out. SD PHOTO SHOOT!!!!

you so did get it how do you like?
Old 11-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #12
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's sick Jake. I just got an HD go pro so we'll see how that works out. SD PHOTO SHOOT!!!!
down!!!
Old 11-02-2010, 07:20 PM   #13
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
So sweet. I wish I had a camera like that.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:21 PM   #14
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #16
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
nice man, cant wait to see some more!
Old 11-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #17
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
So sweet. I wish I had a camera like that.
Thanks Kevin, yeah i have had my D60 for 3 years now. i feel like im well deserved the upgrade. and its the best feeling that i paid in full, with my money. it felt really good to save all of that.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:31 PM   #18
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What's your schedule? I don't want to ruin your thread feel free to assault my Facebook
well then get online and i will lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
nice man, cant wait to see some more!
thanks dude
Old 11-02-2010, 07:38 PM   #20
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
I(kinda) HELPED YOU GET THIS!