Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

cummins6speed's photography

Old 11-03-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
cummins6speed's photography

I figured I should share some of my photography on here. Feel free to comment and critique or even ask questions. Im far from a professional photographer but I try

Shot this one today testing out some ISO3200 which is why its noisy. Other than the noise I really liked this shot. I tried shooting it at a lower ISO but the damn dog wouldn't cooperate.

My nephew eating a cupcake at his 1st birthday party

A shot from the Pismo trip

More Pismo

Sam's truck at Pismo

My buddy's Dodge

The dawgs

A hummer
Old 11-03-2010, 04:44 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
How'd the Dodge turn out? Thats a heavy truck to be launching like that.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:45 PM   #3
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
How'd the Dodge turn out? Thats a heavy truck to be launching like that.
It loved it. I wouldn't ever launch my truck like that but I don't have the suspension that he does
Old 11-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #4
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
nice, did you get the a font?
Old 11-03-2010, 05:01 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
nice, did you get the a font?
Yeah, there are a lot of cool fonts on there
Old 11-03-2010, 05:03 PM   #6
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
Yeah, there are a lot of cool fonts on there

yup , what photo editor you using?
Old 11-03-2010, 05:04 PM   #7
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Great work that Humming bird shot is beautiful.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:08 PM   #8

Quote:
yup , what photo editor you using?
Photoshop CS3. Most of those are straight OOC other than border/watermark. The hummingbird one I think I boosted the color temp and saturation in camera raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Great work that Humming bird shot is beautiful.
Thanks
Old 11-03-2010, 05:45 PM   #9
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Who owns the dodge? Is that Adam or Chance?
Old 11-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #10
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
noise is cool... has a print quality to it reminiscent of the old fashion mag days...

as for the dodge, the best part of the dunes is the soft landing... a huck like that would destroy the truck in the desert...
Old 11-03-2010, 11:14 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707Bro View Post
Who owns the dodge? Is that Adam or Chance?
That is Adam
Old 11-03-2010, 11:24 PM   #12
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
I kicked myself in the butt after seeing chance pull into the parking lot 20 minutes after I asked that question haha
Old 11-04-2010, 12:12 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
noise is cool... has a print quality to it reminiscent of the old fashion mag days...

as for the dodge, the best part of the dunes is the soft landing... a huck like that would destroy the truck in the desert...
I bet it could take it in the desert
Old 11-04-2010, 12:40 AM   #14
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I bet it could take it in the desert
we can take it to Rock Pile out at Lucerne and huck it and see...

i predict a James moment though... hahahah
Old 11-04-2010, 09:41 PM   #15

From today

A shot of Sam and her truck

And my first HDR
Old 11-07-2010, 03:23 PM   #16

A few more that I just edited:

Old 11-07-2010, 06:11 PM   #17

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A few more that I just edited:

Thats sweet, But i see you dont use your flash
Old 11-07-2010, 06:18 PM   #18

Quote:
Thats sweet, But i see you dont use your flash
Haha, you are right. I forgot the flash at home for these. I really need a camera bag.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:29 PM   #19

I just sold my kit lens and ordered a sigma 30mm f/1.4 Im excited. Be on the lookout for some shots from it when it gets here.

Also selling my canon 50mm f/1.8 for anyone that is interested $85 shipped plus paypal only two months old
Old 11-20-2010, 09:56 PM   #20

A couple shots from today

This one from my new 30/1.4:

And some OCF: