Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Photobucket is getting on my nerves!!!

Old 11-04-2010, 10:31 AM   #1
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Photobucket is getting on my nerves!!!

so im really disliking photobucket there is TOO many damn adds EVERYWHERE takes forever to load up freezes all the time trying to edit or resize is a joke and it's just a pain in the ass!!!!!

is there any other good imaging software sites you recomend to use i just want to use for web coding so like posting pictures on the forums and adds stuff like that
Old 11-04-2010, 10:54 AM   #2
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
shutterfly is decent

flicker
Old 11-04-2010, 11:38 AM   #3
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Picasa.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:56 AM   #4
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
Don't even get me started on PoopBucket.

I've got stuff in there I haven't seen in a LOOOOooong time.
I jumped ship & started using Picasa.
If you use Google at all for Gmail already it's a no-brainer.
The thing I like best about it is you can integrate your photos with Google Maps.
I found that feature to be very helpful in retracing my steps on vacations to Deals Gap & Colorado for group rides.

Picasa dude...

Picaaaasssssaaaaaaaa

Old 11-04-2010, 12:06 PM   #5
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaStylee View Post
Don't even get me started on PoopBucket.

I've got stuff in there I haven't seen in a LOOOOooong time.
I jumped ship & started using Picasa.
If you use Google at all for Gmail already it's a no-brainer.
The thing I like best about it is you can integrate your photos with Google Maps.
I found that feature to be very helpful in retracing my steps on vacations to Deals Gap & Colorado for group rides.

Picasa dude...

Picaaaasssssaaaaaaaa

sweet i think ima go with that i got a google phone so it's already installed!!! thanks

yea freaking photobucket has really been irrateding me!!!
Old 11-04-2010, 12:07 PM   #6
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
^ Incoming PM
Old 11-04-2010, 04:17 PM   #8

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
Firefox with "Adblock Plus" extension.....done

adblock sounds very nice
Old 11-04-2010, 08:14 PM   #9
shampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud of
shampoop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
adblock sounds very nice

Don't wanna imagine life without it.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #10
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
MobileMe ftw!!!!!!!