Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Barry's picture thread

Old 11-06-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Barry's picture thread

here is some pics of my truck duaghter and dog that i took on nov 6 2010 . still playin around with the camera. camera is a nikon d5000 with a af-s nikkor 18-55mm and aaf-s nikkor 55-200mm with hood. all shots done with the 55-200 lens. on to the pics.
any help hints and so on are definatlly welcome
Old 11-06-2010, 02:47 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 11-06-2010, 02:48 PM   #3
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, what f/stop?
Old 11-06-2010, 02:49 PM   #4
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Like the factory rims painted black. Gotta set myself i'm thinkin about doin.
Looking good!
Old 11-06-2010, 02:50 PM   #5
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Nice!
thanx chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
Sweet, what f/stop?
i think its still at factory setting batts on charge
Old 11-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Like the factory rims painted black. Gotta set myself i'm thinkin about doin.
Looking good!
just touched them up and the grill center today
Old 11-06-2010, 02:54 PM   #7
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
hmm.. you need a bumper fascia. seems like I have one here
complete with turn signal housings. lol
Old 11-06-2010, 02:56 PM   #8

Quote:
hmm.. you need a bumper fascia. seems like I have one here
so do i im waitin to come out your way . new bumper .

jokin im tryin to decide which bumper i want
Old 11-06-2010, 03:02 PM   #9

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
so do i im waitin to come out your way . new bumper .

jokin im tryin to decide which bumper i want
lol. Come get my stock front bumper and bring a powertrax no-slip with you and i'll help you put it in for free.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:06 PM   #10

Quote:
lol. Come get my stock front bumper and bring a powertrax no-slip with you and i'll help you put it in for free.
oh no sir you got me wrong you would need the stocker. hahaha . what would the powertrax no-slip be for. is that because i got stuck on the beach.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:11 PM   #11

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh no sir you got me wrong you would need the stocker. hahaha . what would the powertrax no-slip be for. is that because i got stuck on the beach.
HAHA! no.
Actually my buddy had an aftermarket tube bumper and he says they fined him when he went for inspection in nc. Is that true? Do they frown upon aftermarket bumpers?
And I didn't know you got stuck at the beach. I did my no-slip myself with no air and hand tools. Now I have a craftsmen pro series compressor and just need to get some practice on doing one in 4 hrs, not 11 hrs. lol
Old 11-06-2010, 03:14 PM   #12

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
I really, really wished I had your roof rack. I been contemplating on putting one up but dont want to drill. My only other option is a bed rail system. I dont haul anything anyway since my bike got stolen. It definatley adds to your truck.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:15 PM   #13

Quote:
HAHA! no.
Actually my buddy had an aftermarket tube bumper and he says they fined him when he went for inspection in nc. Is that true? Do they frown upon aftermarket bumpers?
And I didn't know you got stuck at the beach. I did my no-slip myself with no air and hand tools. Now I have a craftsmen pro series compressor and just need to get some practice on doing one in 4 hrs, not 11 hrs. lol
thats a good question i got my truck inspected with the way mine sits now. yeah the dam duras i got have the stiffest sidewalls i have ever seen . is the powertrax better than the locker i has already
Old 11-06-2010, 03:16 PM   #14

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats a good question i got my truck inspected with the way mine sits now. yeah the dam duras i got have the stiffest sidewalls i have ever seen . is the powertrax better than the locker i has already
Probably not if you got the e-locker. Your fine with it.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:34 PM   #15

some pics from my nephews bday party at an arcade today