Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Photoshop cs4 help!!!!!!

Old 11-20-2010, 06:14 AM   #1
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
Photoshop cs4 help!!!!!!

Hello,
I am in a jam here my friends. My computer crashed and I had to download everything from scratch. One of the things was my Photoshop cs4. Here is the problem: after downloading everything they asked my for the 16 or so digit number from the back of the cd case which I can't find. So my question is: Does anyone have the 16 digit number that they could share with me. I know its a long shot that it might work but I am willing to try anything. So please PM me with the number if you guys/girls are willing to help a tacoma friend out. Thank you in advance.