Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

first attempt at HDR

Old 11-28-2010, 10:10 AM   #1
l_prettyman has a spectacular aura aboutl_prettyman has a spectacular aura about
Name: Logan
l_prettyman's Tacoma Gallery
first attempt at HDR

let me know what you guys think. my first attempt so be easy haha

Attempt number 2:
Old 11-28-2010, 02:46 PM   #2
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Do you see those white lines? Try to get rid of them
Old 11-28-2010, 02:47 PM   #3
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I meant the white stuff around the truck
Old 11-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #4
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Colter
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good
Old 11-28-2010, 03:08 PM   #5
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
x2 other than that its really good
Old 11-28-2010, 04:21 PM   #6
l_prettyman has a spectacular aura aboutl_prettyman has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

yeah i noticed those there but didnt really bother with them
Old 11-28-2010, 06:04 PM   #7

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
when I get home I'll try editing them out So you can see the difference
Old 11-28-2010, 06:18 PM   #8
Quote:
when I get home I'll try editing them out So you can see the difference

sounds good man thanks
Old 11-28-2010, 06:20 PM   #9
just out of curiousity, what does photoshop cs5 run now price wise? im using it on my laptop from my school which is already loaded on there. id love to get the program for myself
Old 11-28-2010, 06:26 PM   #11
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_prettyman View Post
just out of curiousity, what does photoshop cs5 run now price wise? im using it on my laptop from my school which is already loaded on there. id love to get the program for myself
https://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/sto...&view=ols_prod

if your a student which it sounds like but the regular price is like 5 or 6 hundred? dont quote me on that though
Old 11-28-2010, 06:30 PM   #12
A7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
A7XTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Everybody else HDR looks better than mine

Did you use photomatrix?
Old 11-28-2010, 06:46 PM   #14
c.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cameron
c.coulby's Tacoma Gallery
what is HDR??
Old 11-28-2010, 06:50 PM   #15
A7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A7XTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Just means you need to keep working on it.

It would probably help if I did some daylight HDR, Ive only done night.
I love night photography to much.

Is there something better these days than photomatrix?

Photoshop will do HDR now right?
Old 11-28-2010, 06:51 PM   #16

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A7XTaco View Post
It would probably help if I did some daylight HDR, Ive only done night.
I love night photography to much.

Is there something better these days than photomatrix?

Photoshop will do HDR now right?
photoshop pretty much does everything!haha
Old 11-28-2010, 06:52 PM   #17

A7XTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by c.coulby View Post
what is HDR??

High Dynamic Range. The concept is you take multiple exposure bracketed photos of the same thing, then use software to extract a broader tonal range out of the image.

If done right it looks like the one above. It just adds a cool effect to the image.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:53 PM   #18
Quote:
Everybody else HDR looks better than mine

Did you use photomatrix?

no i used photoshop. there is an hdr option in there
Old 11-28-2010, 06:56 PM   #19
Crazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
Crazyfrog's Tacoma Gallery
I must say that is a nice looking truck!
Old 11-28-2010, 06:57 PM   #20
c.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cameron
c.coulby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
High Dynamic Range. The concept is you take multiple exposure bracketed photos of the same thing, then use software to extract a broader tonal range out of the image.

If done right it looks like the one above. It just adds a cool effect to the image.
oh alright cool might have to try this out sometime..