Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

The *Official Photography Thread*

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2010, 08:11 AM   #41
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBlue View Post
Here's one of mine. Slow exposure of a street performer with glowing LED sticks.

Sick shot! I love slow exposures with light. Nice work
Old 12-02-2010, 10:39 AM   #42
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Some ones I thought were cool...I got into a sepia kick for about a week or so....lol

Old 12-02-2010, 06:29 PM   #43
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Capita;2446296]Here are some of mine photos taken with the Canon t2i.

Capita how did you get that effect on the water like that? Is that something that you made happen on your camera or did you just take the picture and thats how it turned out?
Old 12-02-2010, 10:05 PM   #44
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=Pope953;2448720]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post

Capita how did you get that effect on the water like that? Is that something that you made happen on your camera or did you just take the picture and thats how it turned out?

Shutter speed and tripod
Old 12-03-2010, 01:54 AM   #45
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Yup just used a tripod and put the camera in M mode and messed with a bunch of shutter speeds.
I find streams really fun now

Here is another stream shot but this time I didn't use a tripod. It didn't come out as well as the other one though
Old 12-03-2010, 02:01 AM   #46
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Here's one of my old dog Marston. Unfortunately I had to get rid of him because my mom was afraid of him.

Old 12-03-2010, 02:08 AM   #47
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 12-03-2010, 02:09 AM   #48

Random one outside of Peach Springs, AZ. I like it for some reason.

Old 12-03-2010, 02:30 AM   #49

Just because this tells the story of my truck.

Just because she's cute.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:31 AM   #50
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
You got a had a camera all this time?
Old 12-03-2010, 02:33 AM   #51

I got a had a camera for a long time?
Old 12-03-2010, 02:35 AM   #52

I have like 4,000+ pictures on my external hard drive...

I don't take as many pictures as I used to, and my picture quality reflects that!

Plus, I think something is wrong with my camera, or my lenses. A good 75% of them are all coming back blurred and out of focus. I think I remember Jake having a similar issue a while back, I PMed him about it.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:44 AM   #53

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
What is it? A Canon?
Old 12-03-2010, 02:46 AM   #54

Yep.

But let's not get into the whole Canon/Nikon thing because it's stupid.

Old 12-03-2010, 02:48 AM   #55

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
No wonder :P
Old 12-03-2010, 02:54 AM   #56

Well considering Jake has a Nikon and had similar issues, I wouldn't base any conclusions on manufacturer.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:56 AM   #57

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Jake is a jerk. I'm outs its 3AM!!!
Old 12-03-2010, 03:07 AM   #58

A Panda Jerk........ok that was lame. Later.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:35 AM   #59
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
its your f-stop

got to shoot IronHide from the movie Transformers tonight for a calendar.
i was at shelter island and these guys were shooting this truck and i talked to them and they let me get a few shots, i wasnt at all prepared to shoot a car and the lighting was horrible. but i made with what i had!

Old 12-03-2010, 10:36 AM   #60

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet

Products Discussed in this Thread