Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

The *Official Photography Thread*

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2013, 09:37 PM   #10462
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Damn. None of my gopro pics ever look like that..
To be fair I did edit and play with the tones in GIMP.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #10463
xrhode is on a distinguished road
xrhode's Tacoma Gallery
taco trip down the coast

Took the taco for a nice drive from Astoria, OR to Florence, OR down the 101.
Attached Thumbnails
The *Official Photography Thread*-oregon-coast-sunset-2.jpg   The *Official Photography Thread*-oregon-coast-sunset.jpg   The *Official Photography Thread*-oregon-lake.jpg   The *Official Photography Thread*-oregon-morning-mist.jpg   The *Official Photography Thread*-oregon-pacific.jpg  

Old 06-13-2013, 09:55 PM   #10465
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrhode View Post
Took the taco for a nice drive from Astoria, OR to Florence, OR down the 101.
I'm liking this one
Old 06-13-2013, 10:08 PM   #10466
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
how about this one? i was able to take some time to take it.
Attached Thumbnails
The *Official Photography Thread*-dsc_0699.jpg  
Old 06-13-2013, 10:22 PM   #10467
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Super trippy picture, I like the tilt you added to it, Would be cool if you could make the trees horizontal and the square around it somehow crook. All in All excellent shot in my opinion man.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:14 PM   #10468
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Super trippy picture, I like the tilt you added to it, Would be cool if you could make the trees horizontal and the square around it somehow crook. All in All excellent shot in my opinion man.
I'm not that good with photoshop, but I like the way you think.
Thanks, I like it and so does the rest of my family.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:18 PM   #10469
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm not that good with photoshop, but I like the way you think.
Thanks, I like it and so does the rest of my family.
Sometimes adding your bits and pieces of creativeness really is the glue for any picture to come together, Its crazy how much editing can really make or break a photo these days.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #10470
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
That one is edited a little, to make the pic brighter and to bring out her skin tone.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:04 AM   #10471

Quote:
That one is edited a little, to make the pic brighter and to bring out her skin tone.
such small things makes the picture
Old 06-14-2013, 09:40 AM   #10472
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Some new stuff.

DSC_8935-2 by Uncivilized-FotoworX, on Flickr

DSC_8940 by Uncivilized-FotoworX, on Flickr

DSC_8960 by Uncivilized-FotoworX, on Flickr
Old 06-14-2013, 10:07 AM   #10473

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
Some new stuff.

DSC_8935-2 by Uncivilized-FotoworX, on Flickr

DSC_8940 by Uncivilized-FotoworX, on Flickr

DSC_8960 by Uncivilized-FotoworX, on Flickr
Sepia would be a cool filter for this, Maybe even darker contrasted corners.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #10474
xrhode is on a distinguished road
xrhode's Tacoma Gallery
thanks!
Old 06-15-2013, 02:36 PM   #10475
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
A few I took over Memorial Day weekend in Shenandoah National Park. Thinking of upgrading to a Nikon D7000, would like to start doing some time lapse stuff as well.

Old 06-15-2013, 02:42 PM   #10476
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
At the end of the day it's all about you liking your photo, but the first thing I would take away is that dutch angle stuff. Makes everyone tilt their head trying to see it right ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Sometimes adding your bits and pieces of creativeness really is the glue for any picture to come together, Its crazy how much editing can really make or break a photo these days.
Nothing new, man. Back in 35mm film days it was the dark room, in these digital days it's editing, same place/process that the photo comes together. That's why I don't like when people get all self-righteous with the "I never edit my photos, it's cheating" or whatever haha just part of the process. Always has been.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:03 PM   #10477
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Nothing new, man. Back in 35mm film days it was the dark room, in these digital days it's editing, same place/process that the photo comes together. That's why I don't like when people get all self-righteous with the "I never edit my photos, it's cheating" or whatever haha just part of the process. Always has been.
Agreed

Hell Ansel Adams did some heavy editing on his photos
Old 06-15-2013, 09:56 PM   #10478

Yah but it seems like these days... a photo that doesnt have some effect or somehow modified are just boring pictures. I enjoy untouched photos that just.... Beauty before you even get it to your computer.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:12 PM   #10479
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
Dalek
Old 06-17-2013, 12:36 PM   #10480
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Put a deposit today on a Nikkor 70-200 f2.8 and picked up a Think Tank Urban Disguise 50 V2.0

Products Discussed in this Thread