Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

The *Official Photography Thread*

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-22-2013, 12:56 PM   #10521
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
There's a gif like that haha
Old 06-22-2013, 02:13 PM   #10523
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBlackout View Post
The Washington Monument last week:

Washington Monument June 2013 by Fire_For_Effect, on Flickr

Great photo. I'll be up there in a couple weeks for the 4th.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:12 PM   #10524
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Forgot the tripod too.
Cool thank you! would this setting work the same for sunsets and sunrises? Or would the exposure need to be changed? Im just learning so sorry if i sound rookie.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #10525
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Cool thank you! would this setting work the same for sunsets and sunrises? Or would the exposure need to be changed? Im just learning so sorry if i sound rookie.
Read up on this, your settings are going to constantly change depending on the lighting conditions and other factors.

http://photographylife.com/iso-shutt...-for-beginners
Old 06-22-2013, 07:40 PM   #10526
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Read up on this, your settings are going to constantly change depending on the lighting conditions and other factors.

http://photographylife.com/iso-shutt...-for-beginners
Much help! Thank you sir.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:50 PM   #10527
pkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Pete
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of great work here and enjoyed catching up. I've been camping in the forest this week and have a couple to share while I played with light using my Fuji X100S.

My Tacoma is my generator while camping... and, here it is idling charging my laptop, phone and broadband card. The Daytime Running Lights were pretty bright, and with a camp lantern illuminating the tent, it made for a kinda cool image.

Bing "Nitecore TM15" to learn how badass this flashlight really is. I needed a bigger backdrop, like a mountain range, or something, to really show off it's illuminating power. Here it is standing on end on the ground scorching 75' tall pine trees last night.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:54 PM   #10528

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkjr View Post
Lots of great work here and enjoyed catching up. I've been camping in the forest this week and have a couple to share while I played with light using my Fuji X100S.

My Tacoma is my generator while camping... and, here it is idling charging my laptop, phone and broadband card. The Daytime Running Lights were pretty bright, and with a camp lantern illuminating the tent, it made for a kinda cool image.

Bing "Nitecore TM15" to learn how badass this flashlight really is. I needed a bigger backdrop, like a mountain range, or something, to really show off it's illuminating power. Here it is standing on end on the ground scorching 75' tall pine trees last night.
So. Jealous.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:42 PM   #10529
pkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shedpkjr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Thanks, man, it was a great time in the woods this week
Old 06-22-2013, 10:42 PM   #10530
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
I'm watching the 24 Hours of LeMans, and a car went off track nearly hitting the guard rail. All the corner workers scurried back, yet the photographers covering the event stood their ground. Gotta love the "do anything to get the shot mentality"
i have had a few close calls that way in the desert races... it's like a "deer in headlights" kinda thing i suppose...
Old 06-22-2013, 11:13 PM   #10531
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
My 'home' for 5 days/4 nights in the forest. I used the lantern light, tent light, and a quick pop from a remote SB-800 for illumination. My best sleep and relaxation are in the forest, and I can't wait to return again soon.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:48 PM   #10532
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
My reason for camping this week was to remember my younger brother who passed away 10 years ago. Here's a tribute shot I set up in remembrance of him, toasting the forest with a Coor's Light (his favorite), leaving room on the log with his own Coor's Light on the table under the lantern that always burns in his memory. Life is short, my friends, live and play hard while you can, and keep your family very close.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:06 PM   #10533
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Cats!

Old 06-23-2013, 02:10 PM   #10534
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My reason for camping this week was to remember my younger brother who passed away 10 years ago. Here's a tribute shot I set up in remembrance of him, toasting the forest with a Coor's Light (his favorite), leaving room on the log with his own Coor's Light on the table under the lantern that always burns in his memory. Life is short, my friends, live and play hard while you can, and keep your family very close.
Great tribute man. Sorry for you loss. I can't imagine not having my bro around.
Old 06-23-2013, 04:13 PM   #10535
Hailing from the land of bucking broncos...
farmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: farmerjon
farmerjon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I echo Monte's sentiments - well said and very sorry to hear. I like your shots quite a bit!

Here's one of mine from Grand Tetons a few weeks ago... One of my favorites - black and white shots make the dramatic even more so...

Old 06-23-2013, 05:16 PM   #10536
pkjr's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Thanks, guys, means a lot.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:23 PM   #10537
Quebeker
elclem21 is a jewel in the roughelclem21 is a jewel in the roughelclem21 is a jewel in the rough

Canadian Army:
Name: Clément
elclem21's Tacoma Gallery
This would be my first post here.

Tonight I was taking a few pictures of my truck, freshly washed & waxed. As I was reviewing and tweaking them, I ended up whit this interesting one.

It's amazing what you can get when you don't expect it.
Old 06-23-2013, 09:11 PM   #10538
Hailing from the land of bucking broncos...
farmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: farmerjon
farmerjon's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pic! sig pic is pretty neat as well!
Old 06-23-2013, 09:26 PM   #10539
Quebeker
elclem21 is a jewel in the roughelclem21 is a jewel in the roughelclem21 is a jewel in the rough

Canadian Army:
Name: Clément
elclem21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjon View Post
Nice pic! sig pic is pretty neat as well!
Thank you, it was also taken during the same shooting .
Old 06-23-2013, 09:28 PM   #10540

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Cats!

What would the internet be without kitty CATS!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread