Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

The *Official Photography Thread*

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2014, 11:15 AM   #17001
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylivn View Post
i just joined the photoshop online program .. photoshop cc ( creative cloud )

you get lightroom and photoshop and bridge and a bunch more for 9.99/mo

pretty cheap imo
Thanks!
Old 08-04-2014, 11:56 AM   #17002
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the one thing that worries me on the 150-600 is the focusing.. i have a d5100 not a 7100 so worried that in certain lighting ill have issues wtih auto focus or to slow of shutter handheld... i dont want to have to carry a tripod everywhere i go you know? vs maybe a 300f4 ??? or even a 70-200 f2.8 with a teleconverter

Yeah I'm not sure on your camera, My 6d shoots at high ISO 12k. pretty cleanly. I think this one was at 12k iso, hand held right before the sun went down. Sorry about the crappy IQ.. its a DL from facebook, so its not the best.

10515236_10203618896304361_1765146285066274289_o by Captures by Colin, on Flickr
Old 08-04-2014, 12:05 PM   #17003
HAWAIIAN
808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Cyber Transport Systems
Name: Lawson
808TacoMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what does everyone recommend for a wide angle lens 500.00 or below? i was looking at the tokina 11-16f2.8 and the sigma 10-20 ...

will be using with a d5100

Tokina. I have it, it's a great lens
Old 08-04-2014, 12:17 PM   #17004
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Last week I bought my first camera that was not just a point and shoot, I picked up a Nikon D3200, what would be a good fairly low cost software option for editing?

DSC_0118 by Jester243, on Flickr

DSC_0299 by Jester243, on Flickr

So far I love the camera, I can't wait to actually figure it out.
looking good already!
Old 08-04-2014, 06:31 PM   #17005
countrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

countrylivn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacocolin View Post
Yeah I'm not sure on your camera, My 6d shoots at high ISO 12k. pretty cleanly. I think this one was at 12k iso, hand held right before the sun went down. Sorry about the crappy IQ.. its a DL from facebook, so its not the best.

10515236_10203618896304361_1765146285066274289_o by Captures by Colin, on Flickr
Well that is pretty easy but a bunny next to foliage or a bird in a tree after sun goes down but still light out is what I'm worries about not so much the ISO but the auto focus locking on with the d5100 vs the 7100
Old 08-04-2014, 09:10 PM   #17006
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
IMG_5054 by bspringli photography, on Flickr
Old 08-04-2014, 10:27 PM   #17007
jasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: joshua
jasclair's Tacoma Gallery
EDIT plz.....

I bet no one can make these look cool!!!
Attached Thumbnails
The *Official Photography Thread*-img_3192.jpg   The *Official Photography Thread*-img_3202.jpg   The *Official Photography Thread*-img_3212.jpg   The *Official Photography Thread*-img_3216.jpg  
Old 08-04-2014, 10:30 PM   #17008
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasclair View Post
Check out the photoshop thread
Old 08-04-2014, 10:41 PM   #17009
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Check out the photoshop thread
x2, and do you have the raw files to send as attachment?
Old 08-04-2014, 10:44 PM   #17010
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enchanted Forest by ywsaechao, on Flickr

Churro time @ Enchanted Forest by ywsaechao, on Flickr
Old 08-04-2014, 10:45 PM   #17011

Oregon Wildlife Safari - Winston, OR by ywsaechao, on Flickr

[IMG]Oregon Wildlife Safari - Winston, OR by ywsaechao, on Flickr[/IMG]

Old 08-04-2014, 11:00 PM   #17012
jasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I do have the files... sorry didn't know there was a photoshop thread just saw this one. my bad will check that one out
Old 08-04-2014, 11:30 PM   #17013

It's all good. You shoot RAW or JPEG?
Old 08-04-2014, 11:56 PM   #17014

Lol my best camera is my iphone.... That uses jpg I think
Old 08-05-2014, 08:06 AM   #17015
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Great shots! This one makes me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Old 08-05-2014, 08:40 AM   #17016
countrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

before ..

after

Old 08-05-2014, 08:50 AM   #17017
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
before ..

after

looks awesome. what filter/edit is that?

Edit: didn't realize this was the photography thread. probably a little more advanced than my iphone 5s pics
Old 08-05-2014, 09:12 AM   #17018

^^^^^^^^^ that was actually all edited on iphone in about 1 min this morning using snapseed i love that app .. through in a little HDR and adjusted shadow detail, warmth and contrast..
Old 08-05-2014, 09:25 AM   #17019

Wow ok I will get that app thanks again man
Old 08-05-2014, 09:29 AM   #17020

Quote:
Wow ok I will get that app thanks again man

you got it buddy

Products Discussed in this Thread