Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

The *Official Photography Thread*

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2014, 09:27 PM   #17021
jasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: joshua
jasclair's Tacoma Gallery
EDIT plz.....

I bet no one can make these look cool!!!
Attached Thumbnails
The *Official Photography Thread*-img_3192.jpg   The *Official Photography Thread*-img_3202.jpg   The *Official Photography Thread*-img_3212.jpg   The *Official Photography Thread*-img_3216.jpg  
Old 08-04-2014, 09:30 PM   #17022
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasclair View Post
Check out the photoshop thread
Old 08-04-2014, 09:41 PM   #17023
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Check out the photoshop thread
x2, and do you have the raw files to send as attachment?
Old 08-04-2014, 09:44 PM   #17024
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enchanted Forest by ywsaechao, on Flickr

Churro time @ Enchanted Forest by ywsaechao, on Flickr
Old 08-04-2014, 09:45 PM   #17025

Oregon Wildlife Safari - Winston, OR by ywsaechao, on Flickr

[IMG]Oregon Wildlife Safari - Winston, OR by ywsaechao, on Flickr[/IMG]

Old 08-04-2014, 10:00 PM   #17026
jasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasclair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I do have the files... sorry didn't know there was a photoshop thread just saw this one. my bad will check that one out
Old 08-04-2014, 10:30 PM   #17027

It's all good. You shoot RAW or JPEG?
Old 08-04-2014, 10:56 PM   #17028

Lol my best camera is my iphone.... That uses jpg I think
Old 08-05-2014, 07:06 AM   #17029
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Great shots! This one makes me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Old 08-05-2014, 07:40 AM   #17030
countrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

countrylivn's Tacoma Gallery
before ..

after

Old 08-05-2014, 07:50 AM   #17031
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylivn View Post
before ..

after

looks awesome. what filter/edit is that?

Edit: didn't realize this was the photography thread. probably a little more advanced than my iphone 5s pics
Old 08-05-2014, 08:12 AM   #17032
countrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^^^^^^^^ that was actually all edited on iphone in about 1 min this morning using snapseed i love that app .. through in a little HDR and adjusted shadow detail, warmth and contrast..
Old 08-05-2014, 08:25 AM   #17033

Wow ok I will get that app thanks again man
Old 08-05-2014, 08:29 AM   #17034

Quote:
Wow ok I will get that app thanks again man

you got it buddy
Old 08-05-2014, 08:59 AM   #17035
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Truck got broken into last night. They stole my brand new SL1 with my 18-55mm and 40mm lenses. Fuck people. Fucking scumbags.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:43 AM   #17036
Go Pokes!
Pistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Pistol Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Truck got broken into last night. They stole my brand new SL1 with my 18-55mm and 40mm lenses. Fuck people. Fucking scumbags.
That sucks man! I'm sorry to hear that.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:17 AM   #17037
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylivn View Post
^^^^^^^^^ that was actually all edited on iphone in about 1 min this morning using snapseed i love that app .. through in a little HDR and adjusted shadow detail, warmth and contrast..
getting app now

edit: so many different things you can do with this app. still almost too complicated for me. but def cool. +1
Old 08-05-2014, 11:37 AM   #17038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmurder View Post
getting app now

edit: so many different things you can do with this app. still almost too complicated for me. but def cool. +1
yeh i use tune image about 99 percent of the time and if it is landscaping or wildlife i also use the hdr filter and adjust strength as needed.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:47 AM   #17039
2011 TX TRD Offroad

Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery

look at me! i'm a photo nerd now
Old 08-05-2014, 12:00 PM   #17040

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmurder View Post

look at me! i'm a photo nerd now
lol ha ha its addicting..

Products Discussed in this Thread