Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Nikon 14-24mm F2.8

Old 12-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Nikon 14-24mm F2.8

im renting this lens. heres a shot at 14mm.
im gonna go shoot....later lol
Old 12-03-2010, 04:18 PM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
one more
Old 12-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #3
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
last but not least
Old 12-03-2010, 08:40 PM   #4
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
That's sexy!
Old 12-03-2010, 08:59 PM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thanks!
all the pics from tonight

i took this because this lens has nikons infamous Nano Crystal Coating(supposed to reduce lens flare)...wich..some people dont think is there (because you cant see the coating). but i shot this directly into the light and guess what....no lens flare... i was quite impressed.

Nixon HQ

my friends older brother Mason Aguirre (professional snowboarder look him up) has a company him and like 3 other snowboarders started called Frends...you snowboard guys have probably heard of it. well i saw a sticker thought it was sick and here it is!

at Univ (my favorite shop ever)

My second favorite shop Home (decided to go and get a better photo of it with the new lens)