LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Official Photography Assignment: Creative Self Portrait

Old 12-10-2010, 06:43 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Official Photography Assignment: Creative Self Portrait

another one guys. ive been lacking lately i have a ton of cool ideas for assignments. so lets see your creative self portrait
heres mine
(redone)

EDIT: this means photos you took of your self. not ones people took of you. get creative
Old 12-10-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Pfft - like anyone can top you, Panda.

I merely submit this because it is perfection:

Old 12-10-2010, 06:58 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsquare View Post
Pfft - like anyone can top you, Panda.

I merely submit this because it is perfection:

well good thing this isnt about one upping people. its about making people use their camera! and hopefully get to know it better!
Old 12-10-2010, 07:00 PM   #4
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Eww, I stand corrected - vvn @ Eddie!
Old 12-10-2010, 07:01 PM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
but thanks anyway lol
Old 12-10-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
The G stands for smooth

Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
but thanks anyway lol

Just sending props on a Friday night, Panda. Sry to poop the thread.

G out
Old 12-10-2010, 11:43 PM   #7
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
bumpskis
Old 12-10-2010, 11:48 PM   #8
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I need to shoot one!
Old 12-10-2010, 11:50 PM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
hop to it jesus!
Old 12-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #10
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hop to it jesus!

yeah.....

Hey

I want a wide angle lens!!!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 11:54 PM   #11
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
save up like me!
Old 12-10-2010, 11:58 PM   #12

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
save up like me!

Cant im not working, I either need to sell something or just sell my self

http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/digi...comparison.htm

I want the Tokina 11-16 F2.8 though
Old 12-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #13
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
Cant im not working, I either need to sell something or just sell my self

http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/digi...comparison.htm

I want the Tokina 11-16 F2.8 though
i know i talk a lot of shit on third party but....if i ever would have to buy third party i would always do tokina.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokina
Quote:
Tokina was founded by a group of Nikon engineers who left Nikon to concentrate on the development of high-quality zoom lenses, which were rare at the time. Originally an OEM manufacturer only, in the early 1970s they began selling lenses under their own Tokina brand.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:02 AM   #14

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i know i talk a lot of shit on third party but....if i ever would have to buy third party i would always do tokina.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokina

Nice.... its around 600 bucks, not to bad
Old 12-11-2010, 12:07 AM   #15
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
for sho
Old 12-11-2010, 05:02 PM   #16
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
i need to do one haha, i want to think of a really cool idea though...
Old 12-11-2010, 06:01 PM   #17
<<<<>>>>
btuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
btuner's Tacoma Gallery
My favorite SP
Old 12-11-2010, 06:09 PM   #18
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take better ones later this was in my PB

1st snow of the season I was stoked!! Just got back from working a wreck.

2nd fav

anyway here is my self portrait for the thread lol

Old 12-11-2010, 06:17 PM   #19
<<<<>>>>
btuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
btuner's Tacoma Gallery
A self portrait is a picture that you took of yourself, not that someone else took of you.