Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

parents new car

Old 12-11-2010, 07:46 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
parents new car

more to come
Old 12-11-2010, 07:49 PM   #2
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Man u got the 4.8. Those are great SAV's! We got an 07 3.0
Old 12-11-2010, 07:56 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
not the 4.8 its the 3.5i Turbo and let me tell you....this bitch is fast

my dad surprised me my brother and my mom, with this new car. (for christmas)

he was going to get the M series one BUT they had it on hold for him and sold it with out him knowing
Old 12-11-2010, 08:10 PM   #4
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
not the 4.8 its the 3.5i Turbo and let me tell you....this bitch is fast

my dad surprised me my brother and my mom, with this new car. (for christmas)

he was going to get the M series one BUT they had it on hold for him and sold it with out him knowing
They have a 3.5? I thought they just put a turbo on the 3.0s. Bust still they haul! Gotta love BMW engineering! That sucks they sold the m version of the X5, imagine how that car would handle. Can't wait to see more pictures. I like how the new X5's have painted bumpers instead of the black plastic ones.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
They have a 3.5? I thought they just put a turbo on the 3.0s. Bust still they haul! Gotta love BMW engineering! That sucks they sold the m version of the X5, imagine how that car would handle. Can't wait to see more pictures. I like how the new X5's have painted bumpers instead of the black plastic ones.
yep 3.5 with turbo! ill grab more pics in a bit
Old 12-11-2010, 08:29 PM   #6
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
my dad's got a 4.8is, the exhaust on that thing is great...and it hauls, a very nice car
Old 12-11-2010, 08:32 PM   #7
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
fastest car ive ever driven for sure. ive driven a lot of cars lol this thing is all about performance
Old 12-11-2010, 08:43 PM   #9
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
yep 3.5 with turbo! ill grab more pics in a bit
no its a 3.0 with turbo... thus 335 3 series 3.0v6 engine +.5 for the tubro
Old 12-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #10
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronlane View Post
you got it sir
Old 12-11-2010, 10:15 PM   #11
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
one with some wack ass lighting.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:16 PM   #12
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Those bitches ride out. I love how they look from the rear. Widddddde tires.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:20 PM   #13
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
Those bitches ride out. I love how they look from the rear. Widddddde tires.
fashoooooo 315's! theyre soooo wide!

heres a motor shot. im gonna take A LOT more photos tomorrow after work
Old 12-11-2010, 10:22 PM   #14
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice! Helluva Christmas present right there. Hope the family enjoys!
Old 12-11-2010, 10:23 PM   #15
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
yeah my mom deserves it, she works her ass off!
Old 12-11-2010, 10:23 PM   #16
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
My mom has an x5! I love BMWs!
Old 12-11-2010, 10:35 PM   #17
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Jake them pics is nice
Old 12-11-2010, 10:39 PM   #18
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
My mom has an x5! I love BMWs!
yeee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Damn Jake them pics is nice
thanks dude
Old 12-11-2010, 10:46 PM   #19
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You failed as well. Inline 6 for BMW. No V6.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:51 PM   #20
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
I hate black cars at night. So damn hard to photograph so I just turn them B&W.