Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Photo Project 365 starting 1.1.11.

Old 12-26-2010, 07:33 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Photo Project 365 starting 1.1.11.

I will be doing this project 365 next year. i will take a photo of a certain theme once a day (at least) and at the end of the year i want to make a coffee table book type thing.

so in the end i will have 365 photos to share in a book!

anyone else going to do this?
Old 12-26-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
i saw something like this on an app on my phone haha, its a pretty cool idea, i might try but i feel like ill stop after a while
Old 12-26-2010, 07:39 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i do it anyways lol.

the main thing is it will motivate me to go take photos!
Old 12-26-2010, 07:53 PM   #4
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
yeah thats what the app said, but i think it is a good idea, i reallyyyy need to get out and take more pictures but its been really cold out haha
Old 12-26-2010, 08:32 PM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
do it pussaawwww
Old 12-26-2010, 09:52 PM   #6
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
I think a 365 project is about making a picture every day. I'm not sure about themes--it can be hard to do that but it hopefully, a theme doesn't discourage the creative process.

I'd make it about making one good picture every day.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:05 PM   #7
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
I think a 365 project is about making a picture every day. I'm not sure about themes--it can be hard to do that but it hopefully, a theme doesn't discourage the creative process.

I'd make it about making one good picture every day.
well yeah, i would personally like a reoccurring theme though,
Old 12-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #8
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Are you giving us a theme each day/week/month, or are we to come up with our own theme? I agree with ian408 this may limit creativity, but at the same time it would make some relevance to the book if there were a theme. I'm in.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:17 PM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
a new theme every month would be sick! im gonna do that for sure
Old 12-27-2010, 02:25 PM   #10
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, a theme of the week or month. To not restrict creativity in can be a broad theme such as February: snow pics (although us Texas and Cali boys might have a hard time with that, but you get the idea).

What does everyone think? Anyone else in?
Old 12-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #11
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
im definitely doing this
Old 12-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #12

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i can dig it
Old 12-27-2010, 02:28 PM   #13
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
we should do a Picture of the week contest with poll!
Old 12-27-2010, 02:29 PM   #14
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't shot something since last 2 weeks,
Old 12-27-2010, 02:34 PM   #15

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
something like this

http://www.flickr.com/groups/nikond3...2/?search=week
Old 12-27-2010, 02:35 PM   #16

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
we should do a Picture of the week contest with poll!
that would be cool! some more incentive to get out and shoot more
Old 12-28-2010, 06:55 AM   #17
Hillbilly 4X4
Pat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to all

Pat 13's Tacoma Gallery
How about a common object in the pics, something small like a toy (Taco badge?). You could also change it each week/month.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:36 AM   #18
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat 13 View Post
How about a common object in the pics, something small like a toy (Taco badge?). You could also change it each week/month.
now that would be even harder for me....
Old 12-28-2010, 09:20 AM   #19
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat 13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
now that would be even harder for me....
I agree, still too restrictive, needs to be more of theme than an actual object.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:44 AM   #20
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Duuude great idea! Once I get my 50mm 1.8 I'll definitely start on this. It comes in on new years eve!