LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

*OFFICIAL* Photo of the week Poll round 3!

View Poll Results: woh gets it
Conekiller 16 21.33%
Viet2100 22 29.33%
Gitmo 18 24.00%
Steve o 77 3 4.00%
Przemekmsu 11 14.67%
Panda Jerk 5 6.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
*OFFICIAL* Photo of the week Poll round 3!

so snobord552 won it last time so the subject is motion/action.

*REMEMBER* subscribe to the call out thread to be updated on the theme every week!!

so here they are

Conekiller

Viet2100

Gitmo

steve o 77

Przemekmsu

Panda Jerk

so lets remember, judge on composition, subject matter, creativity etc.

good luck to everyone!
Old 01-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
fail v2 - where's viet's pic?
Old 01-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #3
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
why do you guys make it so hard to choose?! haha
Old 01-10-2011, 04:44 PM   #4
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
had to vote for Panda Jerk for having all 3... composition, subject matter, and creativity
Old 01-10-2011, 04:47 PM   #5
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
its the way viet is hosting it on his website. give me like 2 minutes

EDIT: there should be good now
Old 01-10-2011, 04:50 PM   #6
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
viet's woulda been my 2nd vote...
Old 01-10-2011, 04:52 PM   #7
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't supposed to be on here.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:53 PM   #8
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
i voted for panda, i like how he made a grid of the picture, i really like viets too
Old 01-10-2011, 05:04 PM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:37 PM   #11
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grande View Post
gitmo....Przemekmsu would been second its was taken almost at the perfect secound
The theme here is "ACTION SHOT"
To get a picture of a guy getting his face smashed in that is what I call perfect timing action shot!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #12
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
viet's is sweet.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:38 PM   #13
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemekmsu View Post
The theme here is "ACTION SHOT"
To get a picture of a guy getting his face smashed in that is what I call perfect timing action shot!!!!!!
i happen to agree 100%
Old 01-10-2011, 07:46 PM   #14
~AK49~
AlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
AlaskaTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
all the pictures are great, gitmo got my vote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:49 PM   #15
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i probably would of voted for gitmo if the head and paws werent cut off...
Old 01-10-2011, 08:23 PM   #16
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Steve o!
Old 01-10-2011, 09:03 PM   #17
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Gitmo
Old 01-10-2011, 09:27 PM   #18
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Man oh man, all of them are great. I voted Gitmo just because you can't just go out and setup for that picture.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:01 AM   #19
psmcn is just really nicepsmcn is just really nicepsmcn is just really nicepsmcn is just really nicepsmcn is just really nice
Name: Paul
psmcn's Tacoma Gallery
Problem here! I asked earlier about using archived photos or taking fresh. The short answer is. new photos Panda Jerk is the only one to have a resent photo. The photos submitted are nice but OLD

Taco ? No Data
Fast Car 2009
squirrel 2010
Motorcycle ? no data
Boxer 2010
Sea scape !!! this week, good job

I could go and pull something out of my archive as well but I thought the idea was to get out and shoot THIS WEEK.

I think everything should be deleted unless it is from the current week according to the photo date.

I will try to submit something from this week if I can find the time and not just something from the archive.

Paul
Old 01-11-2011, 05:48 AM   #20

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
^ that's true. I thought the point of this was to get people to go out and shoot?