LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Pics for website

Old 01-19-2011, 08:22 AM   #1
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Pics for website

I have built a website and am looking to get some pictures of my stuff on the trucks for a user submitted photo section. I'd greatly appreciate it if you guys could send a picture of your metalmiller stuff to metalmillerpic@gmail.com. I need a few pics before I make the addition to my website. Otherwise it might look depressing if I have a user submitted section with nothing in it!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:24 AM   #2
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
No prob man

Sent u few hope it helps
Old 01-19-2011, 11:05 AM   #3
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I'll get it up as soon as we get a few more pics
Old 01-19-2011, 11:12 AM   #4
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll send you some as soon as my gator arrives and is installed
Old 01-19-2011, 11:19 AM   #5
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Just sent you one from my gallery. Not the best pic but if you need filler pics it might help.