Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Photo Workshops

Old 01-24-2011, 12:08 AM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Photo Workshops

so one of my colleagues hosts weekend workshops at his commercial studio... thought i would cruise by today to see what he was up to...

figured i would shoot a quick vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7QceaS2NEM
Old 01-24-2011, 12:17 AM   #2
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmas Computer View Post
Too bad its not male modeling
for the right fees, im sure that could be arranged...

Old 01-25-2011, 09:52 AM   #3
robby0304 is on a distinguished road
robby0304's Tacoma Gallery
i see you jepoy....(jeff mercader in action..)nice vid mike.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:07 PM   #4
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Wow very nice. Rough day at work I see.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #5
I will gladly pay you on Tuesday...
the arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to behold

the arkitect's Tacoma Gallery
Note to self: paint garage walls white, send wife to the folks house and host my own "weekend workshops"
Old 01-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #6
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by the arkitect View Post
Note to self: paint garage walls white, send wife to the folks house and host my own "weekend workshops"
^ Yes. Hahaha I need to setup a studio and hire a hot model to take photos of!
Old 01-26-2011, 08:30 PM   #7
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
very nice. the asian chick was hot
Old 01-26-2011, 08:55 PM   #8
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitmo View Post
^ Yes. Hahaha I need to setup a studio and hire a hot model to take photos of!
Justin, the goal is to get PAID to shoot, not hire anybody... hahaha
Old 01-26-2011, 10:27 PM   #9
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
Nice...I got to sit in and watch a calendar shoot once...wasn't a bad place to be...hot girls and muscle cars.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:31 PM   #10
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toph View Post
Nice...I got to sit in and watch a calendar shoot once...wasn't a bad place to be...hot girls and muscle cars.
yah, it's always more fun to watch than work... hahaha...

i once spent the day at the studio that Penthouse shoots in for "training"

that was one of the most captivating shoots to sit through... hahaha