psmcn 11 21.57%
Krookz 17 33.33%
NitroCircus177 5 9.80%
Meirvin 14 27.45%
Panda Jerk 4 7.84%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Official photo of the week: Silhouette. POLL

You know the drill.
oll will be closed next friday. you guys had two weeks to take a shot...

The subject was Silhouette. So who represented it the best?

psmcn

meirvin

Krookz

Nitro Circus177

Panda Jerk
Old 01-27-2011, 09:13 PM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
psmcn gets it for me
Old 01-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #3
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
BTW I how would yours Jake be considered a Silhouette? I don't see it? Forgive my noobness
really?
Wikipedia
Quote:
A silhouette is the image of a person, an object or scene consisting of the outline and a featureless interior...
i guess mine is pushing it but its mostly a silhouette
Old 01-27-2011, 09:19 PM   #4
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, it stands out from the others to me. It's not a direct Silhouette pic. See what I'm saying?
Well the same thing with stans...
Old 01-27-2011, 09:22 PM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nah, Satns is just at night.
ok
Old 01-27-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

671taco's Tacoma Gallery
meirvin got my vote. true silhouette imo.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:24 PM   #7
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i guess it depends on what you consider a silhouette
Old 01-27-2011, 09:30 PM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
re edited mine to be mor silhouette-y
Old 01-27-2011, 09:30 PM   #9
671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

671taco's Tacoma Gallery
i just feel that his own describes it the best.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:42 PM   #10
stihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stihlfoursix_0's Tacoma Gallery
none of these have "featureless interiors"...?
Old 01-27-2011, 09:43 PM   #11
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, i had mine!
Old 01-27-2011, 09:53 PM   #12
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stihlfoursix_0 View Post
none of these have "featureless interiors"...?
again, photography is very subjective. one persons interpretation of a silhouette could be way different than someones else's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
Dude, i had mine!
You might have, but i sure didnt!

Can we stick to talking about the photos. and not talking about wether or not they qualify as a silhouette?
Old 01-27-2011, 10:14 PM   #13
~AK49~
AlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
AlaskaTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Panda you got my vote. I like your pictures with the homeless people in them.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:19 PM   #14
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaTacoma View Post
Panda you got my vote. I like your pictures with the homeless people in them.
thanks shane
Old 01-27-2011, 10:25 PM   #15
stihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stihlfoursix_0's Tacoma Gallery
my bad, nice shots...i was merely referencing your defenition my friend; but you are correct, photography can be quite subjective...p.s. i love pictures of bumbs
Old 01-27-2011, 10:30 PM   #16
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stihlfoursix_0 View Post
my bad, nice shots...i was merely referencing your defenition my friend; but you are correct, photography can be quite subjective...p.s. i love pictures of bumbs
dont be sorry man! everyone is entitled to an opinion!
Old 01-28-2011, 09:35 AM   #17
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
psmcn got my vote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:14 PM   #18
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
i voted for meirvin
Old 01-28-2011, 08:36 PM   #19
psmcn is just really nicepsmcn is just really nicepsmcn is just really nicepsmcn is just really nicepsmcn is just really nice
Name: Paul
psmcn's Tacoma Gallery
Good to see the voting up. The power has been out here at my house/city for the past few days due to the storm here in the DC area.

All good pic's . I voted for Meirvin. Nice!!