Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

lets see everyones offroad pics

Old 01-29-2011, 11:24 PM   #1
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
lets see everyones offroad pics

took the the tacoma offroading today for the first time today when the girlfriend and i went riding. i was super supriced with the tacoma the gmc canyon i had before the tacoma could only dream of getting to. i use to have to just park on the road and ride the bike in but the tacoma took me right to it. i should of got and took lots more pics but next weekend im going to take it down to moab and really so how it does ill post some pics of the trip when i get home.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:40 PM   #2
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pic, and nice bikes

Theres already a few threads for offroadin pics, i suggest posting them in there people will definately take a gander at them.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:43 PM   #3
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery

Old 01-29-2011, 11:45 PM   #4
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
lol sorry man lil bit new to how the forum deal really works thanks for the input
Old 01-29-2011, 11:47 PM   #5
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAiG View Post
lol sorry man lil bit new to how the forum deal really works thanks for the input
Its cool man! I just know some people on here are weird about starting new threads, i dont mind personally haha. hell i love seeing offroading photos! What kinda bikes yall riding?
Old 01-29-2011, 11:48 PM   #6
McGrubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleblond View Post
Thats a desktop/sig worthy picture there man!
Old 01-29-2011, 11:49 PM   #7
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
no offense to woody as he has a very nice truck! But create whatever thread you like bro! You just want to show your truck off! Who cares if theres already threads out there for that! This forum is for everyone with a Tacoma! Create as you go bro! Just don't start something like "whats the biggest tire i can fit on a 3 inch lift" ect...
Old 01-29-2011, 11:54 PM   #8

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
lol yeah i wont post any dumb ? like that for a thread so i should be good there but i could see how people could get up set over something like that.. but thanks for letting me know about it
i have a 2009 crf 450 and a 2010 crf 250
Do you have any bikes???
Old 01-29-2011, 11:56 PM   #9
McGrubber

Quote:
no offense to woody as he has a very nice truck! But create whatever thread you like bro! You just want to show your truck off! Who cares if theres already threads out there for that! This forum is for everyone with a Tacoma! Create as you go bro! Just don't start something like "whats the biggest tire i can fit on a 3 inch lift" ect...
Thanks man,
Im just trying to give him a heads up there are people out there that will try to jack up the thead because its a repost, im not tryin to be a jerk or anything
Old 01-29-2011, 11:56 PM   #10
Lol no, I have an MR2 instead... I used to have a 96 honda Magma 600, 4cyl death machine!
Old 01-30-2011, 12:01 AM   #11

CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol no, I have an MR2 instead... I used to have a 96 honda Magma 600, 4cyl death machine!
hell yeah man i dont have any street bikes but i want one pretty bad...

buy the way really like you tacoma looks damn good
Old 01-30-2011, 12:02 AM   #12
McGrubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAiG View Post
lol yeah i wont post any dumb ? like that for a thread so i should be good there but i could see how people could get up set over something like that.. but thanks for letting me know about it
i have a 2009 crf 450 and a 2010 crf 250
Do you have any bikes???
I race a 07Crf 250, that is my baby. I wish i woulda waited till 08 for the steering stabilizer, im going to start a build thread for it because ive done a ton of work to it haha. Ive been thinkin about buyin a 450f for a practice bike because alot of the tracks i ride are 450 tracks.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:07 AM   #13
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
another one of these threads?

Okay, i'll play

Old 01-30-2011, 01:12 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
another one of these threads?

Okay, i'll play