Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Custom TacomaWorld Signatures!

Old 07-26-2011, 04:34 PM   #41
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
I can do some work.

e-Mail: mcockerham@arcolavfd.org
Paypal: azckgc@hotmail.com

Here are some signatures I've done:

Obviously, they all have to do with TX Pro and me because I made them for myself but I can do other things.

Old 01-09-2012, 03:04 PM   #42
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for sigs, too!

At the Mustang forum I was previously very active on I was one of the Photoshop gurus that made sigs for members, and I'd be proud to do the same here.

Here are few examples (mostly Mustangs, of course)...

Let me know!
Old 01-10-2012, 04:42 AM   #43
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
those are clean, nice work
Old 01-31-2012, 04:57 PM   #44
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidrow View Post
those are clean, nice work
x2 Tupper those look great, wanna make me one
Old 01-31-2012, 05:21 PM   #46
zachc113 will become famous soon enough

zachc113's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got a good bit of experience with sigs. Email me at zachary.crumpler@comcast.net or pm me fr questions or requests. I havnt done many for tw but heres a link to my photobucket that has a large collection of my work from the past few years. shows my improvement
http://s1012.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
Heres some Tacoma related things

And some non tacoma related

Old 01-31-2012, 05:39 PM   #47
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

someone want to make me a cool sig with any of these or a conjunction of them with 01Tac0ma and My Build on it.

Thanks alot for whatever you come up with!
Old 01-31-2012, 05:59 PM   #49
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
someone want to make me a cool sig with any of these or a conjunction of them with 01Tac0ma and My Build on it.

Old 01-31-2012, 06:09 PM   #50

Quote:

I can change up anything for ya.
http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...titled-1-3.gif

smaller
http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...tled-1-3-1.gif
Old 01-31-2012, 06:30 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachc113 View Post
Holy balls, i like both! i dont want to be nit picky but can you guys join em together so i can have them together???

Thanks alot though they look awesome!
Old 01-31-2012, 07:20 PM   #52

Quote:
Holy balls, i like both! i dont want to be nit picky but can you guys join em together so i can have them together???

Thanks alot though they look awesome!
http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...killer/fff.gif
Old 02-01-2012, 12:36 PM   #53

Thanks alot man!
Old 02-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #54
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-01-2012, 03:28 PM   #55
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
x2 Tupper those look great, wanna make me one
Sure! PM me some big pics of your truck and a description of what you're looking for!

EDIT: Doh! I see I'm late to the party. Looks like you've been taken care of!
Old 02-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #56

Quote:
Thanks alot man!
no problem
Old 02-04-2012, 03:34 PM   #57
"So many roads to ease my soul..." JG
Native Earth is one of the sharper tools in the shedNative Earth is one of the sharper tools in the shedNative Earth is one of the sharper tools in the shedNative Earth is one of the sharper tools in the shedNative Earth is one of the sharper tools in the shedNative Earth is one of the sharper tools in the shedNative Earth is one of the sharper tools in the shedNative Earth is one of the sharper tools in the shedNative Earth is one of the sharper tools in the shedNative Earth is one of the sharper tools in the shedNative Earth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Native Earth's Tacoma Gallery
"Okay guys and gals everyone seems to like custom Signatures but not everyone has the skills to create them. So I'm going to be doing custom signatures for all TW members that lack the skills to do it there self.

I would also like to get a teem of Photoshop wizards to post in this thread to show everyone there talents."

enter...NATIVE EARTH
I'm in...here are some of the sigs I've done for peeps on here:

Old 02-06-2012, 06:58 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by theTupper View Post
Sure! PM me some big pics of your truck and a description of what you're looking for!

EDIT: Doh! I see I'm late to the party. Looks like you've been taken care of!
I PM'd you the same pics a week or so ago, ill try to re-send it...still looking for a background pic and you can make a sig as well! Cant ever have to many sig pics to rotate around
Old 02-06-2012, 07:02 PM   #59
White and Nerdy
Quote:
I PM'd you the same pics a week or so ago, ill try to re-send it...still looking for a background pic and you can make a sig as well! Cant ever have to many sig pics to rotate around
Must have missed the....sorry. If you resend, I'll try and get o it this week sometime. :-)
Old 02-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by theTupper View Post
Must have missed the....sorry. If you resend, I'll try and get o it this week sometime. :-)
No biggie, just resent it..Thanks