Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Custom TacomaWorld Signatures!

Old 02-04-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Custom TacomaWorld Signatures!

Okay guys and gals everyone seems to like custom Signatures but not everyone has the skills to create them. So for all TW members that lack the skills to do it there self here is the thread to get them done for you.
I would also like to get a teem of Photoshop wizards to post in this thread to show everyone there talents.

Now this is not a Photoshop request thread. This is a thread for the Photoshop wizards of Tacoma World to make a few bucks from there services. I'm not saying a charge for the signatures just a donation to the members Paypal of 2 or 3 bucks or whatever you feel is the right price for services rendered. It's a win win you get a cool custom signature and the wizard gets a few bucks for his or her services.

The Rules,

1. Pm the photoshop wizard of your choice with what you would like for your Sig.
2. Exchange Emails to send the images.
3. Send the wizard your images Via Email (High Resolution images will produce better Sigs) include what you would like created form your image/images so that the wizard can create the image you want
4. After you receive your Sig and are happy with the results send a "GIFT" Via Paypal for a small amount ($2 to $10) depending on the extent of editing if the images to the wizard that created your Sig.

Here is a few examples.

Old 02-04-2011, 03:50 PM   #2
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Count me in, too! I'll post up some work later.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:56 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
Count me in, too! I'll post up some work later.

Welcome aboard Viet
Old 02-04-2011, 05:26 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
ill do some too when/if i ever find time!
Old 02-19-2011, 09:07 AM   #5
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
bump!
Old 02-19-2011, 07:44 PM   #7
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I can make some if I get photoshop back on my computer some time. Jason (strom-) is also real good with signatures. Some of the work.

Some for old video games back when I was nerdy.

Old 02-19-2011, 07:47 PM   #8
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
After the Holister trip for sure!
Old 02-19-2011, 07:50 PM   #9
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
After the Holister trip for sure!
I got you covered there I'll take some shots when were there.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #11
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
More then happy to help out, no charge though. I do it for the practice.
Here is a link to some of the ones I have already done.

http://www.pbase.com/fletchaka/signature_and_banners
Nice work welcome.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:06 PM   #12
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I got you covered there I'll take some shots when were there.
Awesome! I hope my truck can keep up.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:16 PM   #13
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Awesome! I hope my truck can keep up.

I'll get you in the obstacle park.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #14
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

Maybe I'll stop being dead and start Photoshopping again. I've done a ton of sigs on TW actually.....I've done 30-50 various ones on here. If i ever find time, I shall try again.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:13 PM   #15
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
I would help you guys out if I wasn't so busy...
Old 02-21-2011, 07:23 AM   #16
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
check out my new sig i made on friday

I'm going to take that pic again and try to put a skyline on the lense reflection.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:44 AM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
I would help you guys out if I wasn't so busy...

I know your pain I'm busy as hell. I'm in the middle of buying a new house and I'm going to start renovating the bathroom within the first month not to mention my 9 to 5 and my photography side business
Old 02-21-2011, 05:23 PM   #18
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 02-21-2011, 05:24 PM   #19
WORD!?!
tacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tacoman355's Tacoma Gallery
this thread is awesome. (btw im just trying to see if my new sig works) lol
Old 02-21-2011, 05:26 PM   #20
WORD!?!
tacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tacoman355's Tacoma Gallery
one more try...