Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

some pics from today

Old 02-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #1
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
some pics from today

Still learning this camera, and I cant seem to keep my shadow out of my pictures..lol..Enjoy

Old 02-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #2
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful pics
God do I ever miss the sunshine and blue skies,
Old 02-18-2011, 03:44 PM   #3
psmcn is just really nicepsmcn is just really nicepsmcn is just really nicepsmcn is just really nicepsmcn is just really nice
Name: Paul
psmcn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Still learning this camera, and I cant seem to keep my shadow out of my pictures..lol..Enjoy
If you get out of the direct Sun there will be no more shadows.

Seriously though, you need to remember to look at the entire frame in the camera to see everything you are shooting. Although the small amount of shadow there is may not have shown up in the frame because most cameras don't cover the entire field of view through the viewfinder. Finally, there is so much space in these pic's, crop it out.
The one close up is the best shot because you filled the frame with your subject and there is no shadow
Old 02-18-2011, 06:46 PM   #4
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by psmcn View Post
If you get out of the direct Sun there will be no more shadows.

Seriously though, you need to remember to look at the entire frame in the camera to see everything you are shooting. Although the small amount of shadow there is may not have shown up in the frame because most cameras don't cover the entire field of view through the viewfinder. Finally, there is so much space in these pic's, crop it out.
The one close up is the best shot because you filled the frame with your subject and there is no shadow

Thanks..I like to have backdrop with my pics, so this is what the end result was. Agreed, the close up is the best.