Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Traded my Taco for a..............Ford??

Old 02-26-2011, 03:29 PM   #1
Rich1790 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Rich
Rich1790's Tacoma Gallery
Traded my Taco for a..............Ford??

Lol wanted to get back in a mustang. Might pick up a first gen down the road but heres the new car. 2k11 GT premium 5.0. Leather, Sync, 3.73's and most importantly 412hp.

Old 02-26-2011, 03:37 PM   #2
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
very nice, congrats!
Old 02-26-2011, 03:43 PM   #3
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
my condolences
Old 02-26-2011, 03:46 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
my condolences
hahahahahahahahahaha. im not a fan of the new stangs unless its a raush or any of the higher end modded ones
Old 02-26-2011, 03:48 PM   #6
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Can't blame you. Toyota hasn't produced a decent sports car for the US since the Supra was discontinued in 1998, and it was far from affordable. Instead we get things like the Venza.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #7
Member1115 is on a distinguished road
Member1115's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Can't blame you. Toyota hasn't produced a decent sports car for the US since the Supra was discontinued in 1998, and it was far from affordable. Instead we get things like the Venza.
Sadly my friend you haven't yet felt the raw power of the Toyota Yaris 3-door liftback with a thundering 1.5l engine. With a starting price of only $12,995, reach in for some pocket change if you wish to dare and attempt to tame the Beast.

LOL...!!!

OP... congrats on the Stang!!!
Old 02-26-2011, 04:04 PM   #8
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
very nice stang....im also a stang lover. Have fun with the new ride and dont hurt it! I hear to many stories of people wreking there new car
Old 02-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #9
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
That is very nice! I'd be tempted to make a trade like that, but don't know what I'd drive up here from October through April. If my wife would let me keep the truck and store one of those in the garage, I'd be willing to park the truck outside.

Congrats!
Old 02-26-2011, 04:23 PM   #10
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Prediction: You'll miss your Tacoma.

I took a truck hiatus for three years with a G35. Fantastic car...but NOT a truck. You don't appreciate the utility of a pickup until it's gone.

It's a nice 'stang. Enjoy it while it lasts...
Old 02-26-2011, 04:27 PM   #11
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Oh common y'all acting like fords are all going to have horrible breakdowns at 10k mi. Ford has really upped there quality lately IMHO.

That mustang is bad ass. That will be one fun ass car to drive.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:29 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i keep going back and fourth about getting a car for gas reasons.at 412hp that isnt your reason.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:32 PM   #13
ou81truck is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeff
ou81truck's Tacoma Gallery
Great car until it rains or snows! Had one I know.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:35 PM   #14
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! I must be honest I miss my old ford bronco's.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:22 PM   #15
sd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sd_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, those new 'stangs are a big step forward. Very nice.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:34 PM   #16
Rich1790 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Rich
Rich1790's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone, Ive been enjoying it so far. I really liked my tacoma just always been more of a car person. This isnt my first mustang either, had an 03 Cobra before the Taco.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
my condolences
Quote:
Originally Posted by linwoodm View Post
No offence, but I hope you have AAA!
Lol ok, I've had a number of Fords in the past with no problems Im sure Ill be ok with this one. My wife has an 02 Explorer, all shes had to replace is a window motor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryWi View Post
Prediction: You'll miss your Tacoma.

I took a truck hiatus for three years with a G35. Fantastic car...but NOT a truck. You don't appreciate the utility of a pickup until it's gone.

It's a nice 'stang. Enjoy it while it lasts...
Im sure I will miss certain things about the Tacoma. Its a great truck, I just didnt really need a truck. When I do Ill get another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
i keep going back and fourth about getting a car for gas reasons.at 412hp that isnt your reason.
Its actually pretty decent on gas, I average about 22 mixed driving. Supposed to get around 28 highway but I dont do much highway driving here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou81truck View Post
Great car until it rains or snows! Had one I know.
Not bad in the rain, snow does suck but spring is right around the corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_tacoma View Post
Congrats, those new 'stangs are a big step forward. Very nice.
Yep I really like them, the interior is a huge leap over the older mustangs.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:57 PM   #17
Public Servant Enemy #1
ISUGrad05 is on a distinguished road

ISUGrad05's Tacoma Gallery
That's funny, my buddy who wanted a Mustang for over ten years just traded in his 2007 for a new Ford F150. But I gotta say the new 5.0s look badass. Probably the best GT ever built.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:20 PM   #18
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
sub 100 posts, no care.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:25 PM   #19
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on the new stang
Old 02-27-2011, 10:27 PM   #20
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Congrats but I'm not a fan of the new Stang.