Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Some of my pics

Old 03-15-2011, 08:20 AM   #1
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Some of my pics

Hey, I used this forum to research a camera last year. I don't think I ever posted any photos yet. Anyway here are a few random pics. I'm still trying to learn the settings. So I'm not sure what I used for each picture. Anyway I am open to criticism and tips.

Thanks!

Old 03-15-2011, 09:58 AM   #2
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics! Thank you for sharing them.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:32 AM   #3
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Great photos. I really enjoyed the scenery ones. beautiful spot
Old 03-15-2011, 11:45 AM   #4
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
keep in mind the rule of thirds...

http://www.digital-photography-schoo...rule-of-thirds

it is a simple rule to get used to that will make an instant difference in your photos...

is that at zion?
Old 03-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #5
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah the outdoor pics are at Zion, the sideways one is at Bryce Canyon. Not sure why it didn't go vertical. It's hard to take a bad pic at those places. All these were with my Canon XSI and the 18-55mm lens. I still would like to upgrade the lens though.

Thanks for the rule of thirds...I know almost nothing about photography..interesting read