Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

What kind of camera bag do you use?

Old 04-09-2011, 02:09 AM   #1
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
What kind of camera bag do you use?

I sold my Tamrac Expedition 7 last night due to having too much needed space. I'm looking to get another one, what do y'all use?

- Richard
Old 04-09-2011, 02:10 AM   #2
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
what do y'all use?
Old 04-09-2011, 02:16 AM   #4
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
Yeah I got my Texas twist to it.

im actually asking the same question.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:20 AM   #6

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CEMQ8wIwAg#
Old 04-09-2011, 04:48 AM   #8
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Lowepro Fastpack and love the thing. I love the fact that it is a backpack style bag. Excellent for hiking. It has plently of room and can also take a notebook. Great product
Old 04-09-2011, 10:32 PM   #9
scollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Scott
scollins's Tacoma Gallery
I've got 3 bags right now, one of which I should try and sell more actively......

Tenba Shootout Medium backpack. Main transport/storage bag. Works well, with room for all my gear. I also like that I can stow the backpack straps so they don't get caught on stuff. It will also fit a laptop. Tenba also has nice, waterproof zippers, and they include the rain covers too.
http://www.tenba.com/products/Shooto...-Backpack.aspx

Tenba Shootout Medium Slingbag. My first sling, and quite flexible/versatile. However, it doesn't fit my gear that well (Nikon D3, 17-35 f2.8, 24-70 f2.8, 70-200 f2.8, SB900). I even had some custom dividers made. This is the bag I need to sell.
http://www.tenba.com/products/Shooto...Sling-Bag.aspx

ThinkTank Sling-o-Matic 30 slingbag. My latest bag, and it is AMAZING! Unlike most slingbags, you can quickly and easily change which shoulder it carries on, but the access to the bag remains in the same spot (on top.) Fits all my gear (a little tight with the D3 + 70-200 with lens shade) and even has some room to spare for small stuff. It can almost replace my Tenba backpack as my main transport/storage bag too. I just got back from a trip to San Diego with this bag, very impressed. The only drawback is the price ($190).
http://www.thinktankphoto.com/produc...-matic-30.aspx
Old 04-10-2011, 02:33 PM   #13
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
I use a Lowepro Slinghot, but I need something bigger, my tele does not fit in it.

Quote:
i use a Tamrac Pro 12
I'm liking that!!
Old 04-10-2011, 09:22 PM   #14
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery

I built a hard case using a rubbermaid storage bin. I lined it with foam and made compartments for my charger, lenses, mics, preamp, camera body, etc.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #15
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
LowePro Slingshot 200.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #16
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
a cannon case for my nikon. lol
Old 04-10-2011, 09:55 PM   #17
JC47 is on a distinguished road
JC47's Tacoma Gallery
Dakine Sequence - AWESOME!
Old 04-11-2011, 11:15 PM   #18

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Whats best, shoulder bag or backpack bag?

Pros & cons for boths?
Old 04-11-2011, 11:37 PM   #19
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
My carry bag is a Loka from fstopgear.com. It allows me to carry both camera gear and some light stuff, like a snack or jacket.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:16 AM   #20
sandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sandjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
I have a Lowepro Fastpack and love the thing. I love the fact that it is a backpack style bag. Excellent for hiking. It has plently of room and can also take a notebook. Great product
That's what I have. It's a great bag.