Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Finally, a new camera! :)

Old 04-10-2011, 02:46 PM   #1
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Finally, a new camera! :)

Cannon EOS 60D

Old 04-11-2011, 09:50 PM   #2
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!
Old 04-11-2011, 10:03 PM   #3
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
Thats great! I bought the T1i about 6-7 months prior to this one coming out I miss my variable angle screen on my non-DSLR soooo bad...and then the 60D came out! But then, now there's a T3i and it has the variable angle screen too....i gotta unload my T1i and get either the 60D or the T3i
Old 04-11-2011, 10:40 PM   #4
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Sean, it's a sickness. First one, then another--and another

Congrats on the new camera Tidrow!
Old 04-11-2011, 11:04 PM   #5
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
Well, I held out on a DSLR for a couple of years or more because i couldnt give up the variable angle feature. I finally said f*ck it and thought "they'll just never make a DSLR with a variable angle screen".....so, I buy the T1i.

Sure enough, i miss the variable angle. 6-7 months go by and BAM.....a freak'n variable angle DSLR! And now the T3i has one!
Old 04-11-2011, 11:07 PM   #6
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkturbo! View Post
Well, I held out on a DSLR for a couple of years or more because i couldnt give up the variable angle feature. I finally said f*ck it and thought "they'll just never make a DSLR with a variable angle screen".....so, I buy the T1i.

Sure enough, i miss the variable angle. 6-7 months go by and BAM.....a freak'n variable angle DSLR! And now the T3i has one!
Nikon's d5000 has a flip out screen as well.

but of course Canon FTW
Old 04-12-2011, 04:25 AM   #7
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks yall
Old 04-12-2011, 08:13 AM   #9
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to see some Canon representing
I heard its a great camera, I bought the t2i a few months ago but should have saved a bit extra for the 60d
Old 04-13-2011, 05:29 AM   #10

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
They are both solid Camera's. Don't worry too much about it.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:32 AM   #11
XMF - Extreme Mexican Food fo Life!
fajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud of

Name: Lee
fajitas21's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man. I'm still using my 40D, and it's a great camera but my dad got a 7D a while back and it's a heck of an item. I'm gonna wait till the sequel to the 7D I think, but I was checking out the 60D and it's a really good price / feature point.

Enjoy!
Old 04-13-2011, 05:45 AM   #12
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
canon ftw