Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Adobe Photoshop Elements/Premiere Elements

Old 04-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #1
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Adobe Photoshop Elements/Premiere Elements

Alright, need some help from fellow photographers particularly if you use Photoshop Elements? Anyone?

I have had Elements for about a month now and have had no time to play with it yet, much less learn about it. So here is what I am asking, can anyone give me some quick tips on some basics, things I should know how to do, things you like to do, and so on?

Anything that you would like to share would be great, I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old, so I have been way too busy to take the time to learn.
I know there are tutorials online, but lately I have not had time to look at those, the little time I have online these days I am on TW, so to be able to get those tips here would be great.

Any help or tips are appreciated, big or small, simple or difficult.

Thanks in advance!
Old 04-17-2011, 07:42 AM   #2
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone bump?
Old 04-22-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
Earthlings are fun to watch!
Goober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Quick fix for color, brightness, contrast....select the Enhance Tab then Quick fix tool and pick the features and adjust to suit. You can see the original on the left and the effects on the right.

Old 04-22-2011, 05:38 PM   #4
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Your best bet are the online tutorials, photoshop has so much potential on what you can do with it, it is hard to teach someone here the "basics" Just open it up and start playing around with it.