Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Panda Jerks' China Photos

Old 04-16-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Panda Jerks' China Photos

Ni Hao,

I'm still in China, technically, im actually in Pudong Int'l Airport. I'm getting on the plane in about an hour to endure an 11 hour flight home to LAX. I had an absolutely spectacular trip. In the same token i cant wait to come home and talk to some Americans. The lack of communication is really, really, difficult. I love the traveling though. I could definitely come back in the near future.

I have about 550 edited photos from the trip. But I'm still editing.

To view my whole set of China Photos Click Here

Here are a few of my favourites from the trip.

_NIK0436 by TheyPhotographic.com, on Flickr

_NIK0117 by TheyPhotographic.com, on Flickr

_NIK0069 by TheyPhotographic.com, on Flickr

THE VIEW FROM THE TOP OF THE SECOND TALLEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD (100TH FLOOR) by TheyPhotographic.com, on Flickr

_NIK9370 by TheyPhotographic.com, on Flickr

_NIK9137 by TheyPhotographic.com, on Flickr

Holding a panda son!

_NIK8701 by TheyPhotographic.com, on Flickr

_NIK8513 by TheyPhotographic.com, on Flickr

_NIK8495 by TheyPhotographic.com, on Flickr

_NIK8449 by TheyPhotographic.com, on Flickr

_NIK8150 by TheyPhotographic.com, on Flickr

_NIK8085 by TheyPhotographic.com, on Flickr

Shanghai at night looks like the city for Tron.

_NIK7509 by TheyPhotographic.com, on Flickr

thats a few of my favorites. Feel free to look through all the photos!
Old 04-16-2011, 10:00 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
subbed, nice pics
Old 04-16-2011, 10:08 PM   #3
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics man! You've got real talent with a camera. I wish the pics I take on my travels overseas turned out as good as yours. Been to Tokyo and Taiwan so far for work. Probably going to Malaysia next.
Old 04-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post
Nice pics man! You've got real talent with a camera. I wish the pics I take on my travels overseas turned out as good as yours. Been to Tokyo and Taiwan so far for work. Probably going to Malaysia next.
Thanks dude, i really want to go to Taiwan now. I heard its way more easy going than china.
Old 04-16-2011, 10:16 PM   #5
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
Thanks dude, i really want to go to Taiwan now. I heard its way more easy going than china.
It's pretty cool. Taipei is very modern like many big cities. The 101 tower is cool in it's own right, but I think the view in your pic above is better. The elevator ride is a rush though, it only takes 37 seconds for 89 floors.
Old 04-16-2011, 10:18 PM   #6
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i know the elevator ride to the 100th floor is CRAZY! its so fast and you can watch all the floors it passes. whats nuts is it goes up like 5 more floors above the observatory to slow down then it goes back down to the 100th floor hahah
Old 04-16-2011, 10:21 PM   #8
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
i know the elevator ride to the 100th floor is CRAZY! its so fast and you can watch all the floors it passes. whats nuts is it goes up like 5 more floors above the observatory to slow down then it goes back down to the 100th floor hahah
Ive actually been to the top floor of the twin towers before 911 and just curious can you feel the building swaying back and forth cause i did it was pretty cool
Old 04-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #9

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
It's pretty wicked. Pressurized too. Just don't go on it with a weak stomach.

Oh yeah, and bring back some kick ass pics!
Old 04-17-2011, 08:53 AM   #10
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
very awesome photos. I enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing. Looks like an awesome trip
Old 04-17-2011, 12:07 PM   #11
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Steve - thanks man, yeah I went to the bathroom on the 100th floor and when I was takin a piss I could totally feel it swaying lol.
They say the shanghai financial tower is the safest structure in the world haha. Definitely re-assuring when riding in the 30 person elevator packed with short Chinese people lol

Capita - thanks.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:17 PM   #13
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics!

Stupid white boy, why you take picture of me?
Old 04-17-2011, 06:22 PM   #14
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics Jake. Sounds liek you had an amazing time!
Old 04-17-2011, 07:06 PM   #15
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys!!
Old 04-17-2011, 07:49 PM   #16
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
man that panda's expression is hilarious! haha great pics man
Old 04-18-2011, 12:32 PM   #17
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
hahahah i know haha
Old 04-18-2011, 11:41 PM   #18
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Great pics!

Stupid white boy, why you take picture of me?
its stoopid round eye! and nice pics like always jake. the starbucks made me lol. the arial pic of the city looks amazing
Old 04-18-2011, 11:43 PM   #19
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
ha, thanks Greg.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:21 AM   #20
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
You have some great pix here and in your gallery! Nicely done.