Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Lets see your Camera Gear!

Old 05-13-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see your Camera Gear!

I got a D700, 14-24mm, 85mm, 60mm, 50mm, 24mm, 70-300mm, SB-600 flash, MB-D10.

365|030 by TheyPhotographic.com, on Flickr

my 85mm

85mm 1.8 by TheyPhotographic.com, on Flickr

My 50mm

test shot with my new lens by TheyPhotographic.com, on Flickr

i need a pic of my flash later and my bags n stuff

So lets see it! Pro gear or not what do you take photos with?
Old 05-13-2011, 11:38 PM   #2
jacobigindi is a jewel in the roughjacobigindi is a jewel in the roughjacobigindi is a jewel in the rough

jacobigindi's Tacoma Gallery

My dad's 70-200 L series with the 2X adapter. Sometimes he'll let me use it....if i've been good
Mostly I just take pics of it tho
Old 05-13-2011, 11:41 PM   #3
tb99trd is on a distinguished road

Name: Tom
tb99trd's Tacoma Gallery
how am i supposed to take a picture of my camera?
Old 05-13-2011, 11:43 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb99trd View Post
how am i supposed to take a picture of my camera?
im sure you can figure that out
Old 05-13-2011, 11:45 PM   #5
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-13-2011, 11:47 PM   #6
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
oh nice lens! where'd you get it!?
Old 05-13-2011, 11:50 PM   #7
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
lol i haven't used it in a while...I want to though. I love me tripod tho...wonder where that came from as well LMAO.
Old 05-13-2011, 11:54 PM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
lol i haven't used it in a while...I want to though. I love me tripod tho...wonder where that came from as well LMAO.
haha

it's always fun to bust out the manual focus lens!
Old 05-13-2011, 11:55 PM   #9
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Heck yeah! I want moar lenses!!!!

Actually I wanna upgrade my body to a full frame, but no point since it's not making me money lol

So until then...MOAR LENSES! btw....send out me watch already!
Old 05-13-2011, 11:57 PM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Oh hey.

IMG_6640 by Derek Abraham, on Flickr
Old 05-14-2011, 08:13 AM   #11
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery

im hoping to either get the 35 or maybe even the new 50 1.8 i havent decided yet and thats if anyone get the 35 anytime soon
Old 05-14-2011, 08:24 AM   #12
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
im too lazy to go get my gear out of my truck, but i shoot with a d7000 with 18-200mm lens and i tripod
Old 05-14-2011, 11:10 AM   #13
Bmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to all

Name: Raymond
Bmxcast00's Tacoma Gallery
canon 5D, canon 20D (for sale), 15mm f2.8 fisheye, 70-200mm f4, 50mm 1.8, 18-55mm kit lens, 1 pocket wizard (haha), GoPro hero HD.

Old 05-14-2011, 08:27 PM   #14
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmxcast00 View Post
canon 5D, canon 20D (for sale), 15mm f2.8 fisheye, 70-200mm f4, 50mm 1.8, 18-55mm kit lens, 1 pocket wizard (haha), GoPro hero HD.
how much you want for the 20D?
Old 05-14-2011, 10:00 PM   #15
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Mike, I've got a 30D for sale if you're interested!
Old 05-18-2011, 11:44 PM   #16
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
No more Nikon for me!

Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 70-200mm f2.8 L IS II
Canon 24mm f1.4 L II
Pelican Case

Once you shoot Full Frame with pro lenses you will never want to shoot with anything else ever again!
Old 05-19-2011, 03:39 AM   #17
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
No more Nikon for me!

Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 70-200mm f2.8 L IS II
Canon 24mm f1.4 L II
Pelican Case

Once you shoot Full Frame with pro lenses you will never want to shoot with anything else ever again!
Woot! That's awesome to hear, I just bought a D700! Do you miss having a mid range zoom? I have been thinking about selling my 24-70 for an UWA and a prime like a 50 or so.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:35 AM   #18
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitmo View Post
Woot! That's awesome to hear, I just bought a D700! Do you miss having a mid range zoom? I have been thinking about selling my 24-70 for an UWA and a prime like a 50 or so.
No one bit...
Old 06-10-2011, 12:15 AM   #19
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Dang! Y'all have some fancy cameras! Here's my little Nikon D40 with 18-55mm & 55-200mm lenses.... Didn't get any pics of the camera bag lol.(I took these pics with my little bro's Canon.)

Old 06-10-2011, 12:51 AM   #20
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitmo View Post
Keep us posted if you do end up sellig the 24-70.