Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

*OFFICIAL GOPRO THREAD*

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #641
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasphillytacoma View Post
Note to self; get a floatation device for my GoPro camera if I am going to use it while kayaking. While kayaking Buffalo Bayou my camera got caught by a vine fell into the bayou. It took me a few minutes but i found it.
Wow, cool video and recovery. Got the floaty back door thing for mine. Used it surfing but haven't taken it in the kayak yet.........
Old 04-26-2013, 04:10 AM   #642
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruckus View Post
Looks like a great trail! Big Cedar?
Sansom Park over in River Oaks/Lake Worth
Old 04-29-2013, 09:19 AM   #643
Ruckus is on a distinguished road

Air Force: CES
Ruckus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
Sansom Park over in River Oaks/Lake Worth
I'll have to check out that trail the next time I'm in the area.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:12 PM   #644
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a video I made from wheeling last weekend with the New England TW group. It was a great time. Any suggestions about camera placement or editing are welcome.

http://youtu.be/-LFFD92QC-k
Old 05-06-2013, 03:48 PM   #645
BeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BeePee's Tacoma Gallery
About a month ago, testing some mounting locations... 6 minutes of boring on-road action, haha.

http://youtu.be/WwSjijghNrU

p.s. Icon coilover have been installed a few weeks now, no more spacer lift up front.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:29 PM   #646
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! You're a brave man. I've paddled the bayou before and I wouldn't want to have to take a swim in it. Yikes

Good job on finding it though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasphillytacoma View Post
Note to self; get a floatation device for my GoPro camera if I am going to use it while kayaking. While kayaking Buffalo Bayou my camera got caught by a vine fell into the bayou. It took me a few minutes but i found it.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:36 PM   #647
Wiskid1
wiskid1 is on a distinguished road

Navy: USS Mt. Hood AE-29
Name: Robert
wiskid1's Tacoma Gallery
GoPro 3 Hero Black one of many uses...Dash Cam.

GoPro 3 Hero Black one of many uses...Dash Cam.
Using my old Garmin Dash Mount with a flat adhesive GoPro Mount...easy on, easy off with a naked case for the LCD Touch screen. Pretty solid base.
Attached Thumbnails
*OFFICIAL GOPRO THREAD*-gopro-3-dash.jpg  
Old 05-17-2013, 06:51 AM   #648
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Paul GoPro bike mount.......

http://www.culturecycles.com/2013/01...-camera-mount/
Old 05-19-2013, 01:33 PM   #649
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up a Hero3 BLK edition for 220 from CL, dude was desperate for cash so i got a steal.

Got some pics with it yesterday.

Burst mode.

Little wall ride tranny

My bro taking a spill.

..and another. He came in a little too hot.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:11 PM   #650
Rizzy has a spectacular aura aboutRizzy has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jeff
Rizzy's Tacoma Gallery
Have any of you stuck the mounts directly to the body of the truck? Will the 3M adhesive tape damage the paint?
Old 05-20-2013, 05:19 PM   #651
TacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
TacoBurrito07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
Have any of you stuck the mounts directly to the body of the truck? Will the 3M adhesive tape damage the paint?
Before I had my tacoma I put one adhesive on the windshield of my firends tacoma and there it stayed until he had to get a new one. I don't know about the paint but it will work on windshields
Old 05-20-2013, 05:49 PM   #652
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I wouldnt want to find out. Just use the suction cup mount and tether the camera.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:51 PM   #653
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
If by ruin you mean come off without damsge-I wouldn't try it. There is a reason they are so cheap-They aren't made to come off.
+1 for tethering the camera...I'm waiting to get the final decision about my camera because the suction mount failed and I did not tether it.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:39 AM   #654
Rizzy has a spectacular aura aboutRizzy has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jeff
Rizzy's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmmm. Tough decision. I have the suction cup mount, just need to buy a tether. Then I have to decide what to tether it to depending on where I place it on the outside of the truck. I was just thinking the 3M adhesive tape could be removed in the same way I removed the decals on the truck. A blow dryer, fish line, & a little Goo Gone and it's like it was never there!
Old 05-23-2013, 02:36 PM   #655
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmmmmm. Tough decision. I have the suction cup mount, just need to buy a tether. Then I have to decide what to tether it to depending on where I place it on the outside of the truck. I was just thinking the 3M adhesive tape could be removed in the same way I removed the decals on the truck. A blow dryer, fish line, & a little Goo Gone and it's like it was never there!
The suction cup works well on the body, I use a piece of paracord attached from camera to truck somewhere easy.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:32 PM   #656
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my slider mount
*OFFICIAL GOPRO THREAD*-imageuploadedbytapatalk1369355531.300825.jpg
Old 05-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #657

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Here's my slider mount
Attachment 214136
I have the same, tried it out a little bit but nothing good yet. I want 2 now, one facing forward and one facing behind! I used the mount on handle bars when I did that charity ride, it worked well. 18 miles of biking can't be fast forwarded fast enough to be interesting.
Old 06-07-2013, 03:23 PM   #658
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Took this idea from a fellow member!

Old 06-14-2013, 01:36 PM   #659
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Spent three solid hours reading through this thread. I really want one of these Go Pros now. AHHHHH
Old 06-14-2013, 03:38 PM   #660
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okeetee View Post
Spent three solid hours reading through this thread. I really want one of these Go Pros now. AHHHHH
Get one!

Btw my bro will be moving to Anaheim soon for dental hygiene....random but i noticed you lived there too haha

Products Discussed in this Thread