Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

RATE THE PHOTO ABOVE YOU

Old 05-26-2011, 11:21 PM   #1
Bmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to all

Name: Raymond
Bmxcast00's Tacoma Gallery
RATE THE PHOTO ABOVE YOU

Got the idea from a canon forum. Rules are simple, rate the photo above yours with a 1-10 score with a brief one or two sentence why. Then post a picture of your own to be scored. lets try to keep text to a minimum. I'll start with this.

Old 05-26-2011, 11:26 PM   #2
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I rate it a 7...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmxcast00 View Post
Got the idea from a canon forum. Rules are simple, rate the photo above yours with a 1-10 score with a brief one or two sentence why. Then post a picture of your own to be scored. lets try to keep text to a minimum. I'll start with this.

Old 05-27-2011, 05:51 AM   #3
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery

I rated it that high because I like the camera angle.

Old 05-30-2011, 10:07 PM   #4
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-30-2011, 10:26 PM   #5
Bmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to all

8/10
I like the colors in the sky and the depth the buildings in the foreground give.
Sky looks a bit grainy.

Old 05-30-2011, 10:32 PM   #6
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmxcast00 View Post
8/10
I like the colors in the sky and the depth the buildings in the foreground give.
Sky looks a bit grainy.

7 cause "dude double rainbow!" jk corners look weird to me,

EDIT: was this shot with the Gopro
Old 05-30-2011, 10:36 PM   #7
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-30-2011, 10:47 PM   #8
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
8/10 I really like this, but wish it was cropped differently. Ultra-fast shutter looks great w/ the mud, but also makes me feel the excitement on the kid in the back. Lack of cropping took me a second to see what the thrust of this picture is (the kid's emotion). Nice!

Old 05-30-2011, 10:53 PM   #9

Quote:
7 cause "dude double rainbow!" jk corners look weird to me,

EDIT: was this shot with the Gopro
Canon 20d 15mm fisheye.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:57 PM   #10
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
8/10 I really like this, but wish it was cropped differently. Ultra-fast shutter looks great w/ the mud, but also makes me feel the excitement on the kid in the back. Lack of cropping took me a second to see what the thrust of this picture is (the kid's emotion). Nice!

8, I love the color.

My fiancé took this with her iPhone yesterday at a wedding.

Edit: Btw that's my sexy ass.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:07 PM   #11
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 05-31-2011, 02:57 AM   #12
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
8, I love the color.

My fiancé took this with her iPhone yesterday at a wedding.

Edit: Btw that's my sexy ass.
7, I like the nostalgic look and the classic cars top it off but Iphone photos get to me.

Old 05-31-2011, 06:25 PM   #13

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 05-31-2011, 07:49 PM   #14
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post

I like this one; looks like something from a European magazine shoot. I give it an 8.

Chapel Of Dunstaffnage Castle, Scotland 2007
Old 05-31-2011, 07:55 PM   #15
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
7... nice and simple! pretty but not too much.

here is mine:
Attached Thumbnails
RATE THE PHOTO ABOVE YOU-img_2573.jpg  
Old 05-31-2011, 07:58 PM   #16

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUVVV View Post
7... nice and simple! pretty but not too much.

here is mine:
7, its a damn 2wd.. jk

Old 05-31-2011, 08:11 PM   #17
himmy33 is on a distinguished road

himmy33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
7, its a damn 2wd.. jk

6, IDK, its a jeep stuck in the mud.

Old 05-31-2011, 08:20 PM   #18

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmy33 View Post
6, IDK, its a jeep stuck in the mud.

its not just a jeep in the mud, look at photos differently in that case then every picture is just blah... example... Yours is just a tree, and the photo above me is just a tacoma doing a donut or its just a bug on a plant or just a guy just getting tattooed.

great photos tell a story.. peace
Old 05-31-2011, 08:25 PM   #19
himmy33 is on a distinguished road

himmy33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its not just a jeep in the mud, look at photos differently in that case then every picture is just blah... example... Yours is just a tree, and the photo above me is just a tacoma doing a donut or its just a bug on a plant or just a guy just getting tattooed.

great photos tell a story.. peace
Didn't mean it as a bash. Just wasn't my cup of tea. Not saying mine is any better either. Just posting up a pick I think is neat.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:30 PM   #20

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmy33 View Post
Didn't mean it as a bash. Just wasn't my cup of tea. Not saying mine is any better either. Just posting up a pick I think is neat.

me neither yo