Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Portable/backpack tripod

Old 07-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
deejaecee is on a distinguished road
deejaecee's Tacoma Gallery
Portable/backpack tripod

Anybody got any reccomendations for a tripod I can attach to my Lowepro slingshot? Im looking to spend less than $100.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:43 PM   #2
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
I just recently saw a cool tripod that's made with tent poles. No idea what it cost but it does look like it will support a moderate dslr and lens (5D sized body and say 24-70ish sized lens.

A Jobo tripod works well too since you can wrap the legs around stuff. I use a medium sized one for a P&S camera. Works well.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:32 PM   #3
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
i am actually working on something like that for my slingshot. My old lady is making a small slingshot style backpack for the tripod that will velcro and clip into the slingshot. The idea is when i am taking the tripod it will be a backpack, and when i don't have it it will unclip and just be the slingshot. Hope you find something similar, otherwise if you have sometime i'll take some pics of mine when its finished(if ever!!)