Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Photoshop request thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2008, 01:52 PM   #21
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Holy Shit!!!!!

You took what I said....Literally!

I should of said, "just mod it to however you see fit".

Nice job by the way. I'm very impressed. You earn some rep points for that!
Old 10-29-2008, 02:02 PM   #22
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
I should of said, "just mod it to however you see fit".that!
You could have; but then your truck would be covered in large men lifting weights!
Old 10-29-2008, 02:02 PM   #23
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Lol ^^^^
Old 10-29-2008, 03:34 PM   #24
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Different Wheels (XD 795 Hoss), larger tires, rock sliders and darkened headlights.
Attached Thumbnails
Photoshop request thread-taco.jpg  
Old 10-29-2008, 04:08 PM   #25
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
You could have; but then your truck would be covered in large men lifting weights!

Crap!
Old 10-29-2008, 04:10 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
Different Wheels (XD 795 Hoss), larger tires, rock sliders and darkened headlights.

Very cool, I think you just convinced me to buy step bars
Old 10-29-2008, 04:17 PM   #27
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i posted a thread already for photoshopping something for me, but i just saw this thread. can someone photoshop this pic with the first line up from the bottom of the doors down to the bottom of the cab, plus the chrome on my rear bumpers black, plus the small strip on the rear fender.

i already blacked my bumpers with bedliner, but i'd like to see what the rest it will look like as a whole with the rockers blacked out too. appreciate it!!
Old 10-29-2008, 04:38 PM   #28
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
for reference purposes...here's some vehicle related p-shops i've done

Old 10-29-2008, 04:39 PM   #29
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 10-29-2008, 04:40 PM   #30
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Old 10-29-2008, 04:45 PM   #31
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Old 10-29-2008, 04:51 PM   #32
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Is this what you mean?
Attached Thumbnails
Photoshop request thread-tacoman.jpg  
Old 10-29-2008, 05:03 PM   #33
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Attached Thumbnails
Photoshop request thread-9-27-08_013-copy.jpg  
Old 10-29-2008, 05:23 PM   #34
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
this is it here!!! thanks jeff!!
Old 10-29-2008, 05:26 PM   #35
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
this is it here!!! thanks jeff!!
the grille surround still looks kind of shiny in that pic because it was a quick and easy job...but it gets the point across
Old 10-29-2008, 05:27 PM   #36
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
I know a guy that can put camo films on by dipping stuff in it... what would my flares look like in camo.... like mossyoak??
Old 10-29-2008, 05:28 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
the grille surround still looks kind of shiny in that pic because it was a quick and easy job...but it gets the point across
exactly.......and this is the exact way im gonna go with for my truck dude!!! gonna look badass. all i really gotta do as far as it goes now is the grille and clear corners, and the rockers and rear fenders with bedliner.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:38 PM   #38
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
I know a guy that can put camo films on by dipping stuff in it... what would my flares look like in camo.... like mossyoak??
this one kind of sucks because i dont have a pattern that small...if youve got a higher resolution pic i can work with that better
Attached Thumbnails
Photoshop request thread-dsc00565-copy.jpg  
Old 10-29-2008, 05:45 PM   #39
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
That is about the best pic i have haha... No worries thanks anyhow!!
Old 10-29-2008, 05:47 PM   #40
Rookie Member
BGreene will become famous soon enoughBGreene will become famous soon enough

Name: Brandon
BGreene's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BGreene
Great thread to start.
Can someone add a set of black nerf bars and black bull bar to my truck. I'd like to have the bull bar with the bars on the bottom and not the skid plate put on, but if you can't get that one right the other one with the skid plate will be ok.
Thanks in advanced!

Products Discussed in this Thread