Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Photoshop request thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2013, 09:34 PM   #7821
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Hey Jacob "theTupper" can you do a sig pic with this one for me?
Sorry, didn't have that font, but chose another one instead. Went with a Zombie hand due to your bedside decal. :-)

Old 07-12-2013, 10:08 AM   #7822
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Take 2

:-)

Old 07-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #7823
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Grunt
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my truck as it sits now:

If someone could try and replace my current bumper with 2 kinds of the Elite Off Road Bumper as shown in the pictures to follow AND black out my current rims, that'd be AWESOME!!! I tried getting pictures of the Elite Off Road Bumper that would make it 'easier' to photoshop. I'm not very technically savy in the photoshopping department so THANK YOU!

Bumper #1:

Bumper #2:

Again, thank you!
Old 07-12-2013, 02:48 PM   #7824
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Here is my truck as it sits now:
If someone could try and replace my current bumper with 2 kinds of the Elite Off Road Bumper as shown in the pictures to follow AND black out my current rims, that'd be AWESOME!!! I tried getting pictures of the Elite Off Road Bumper that would make it 'easier' to photoshop. I'm not very technically savy in the photoshopping department so THANK YOU!
Your 2nd version of the bumper didn't show up in your first post (did you edit after posting?) so I had to go back and do a ghetto edit of the first bumper.

The angle wasn't perfect for the bumper picture so it didn't turn out great, but hopefully it gives you a basic idea.

Matt
Old 07-12-2013, 08:06 PM   #7825
Fire Pony/Stalking Horse
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Would it be possible to get a cool sig pic too? I don't have any good photos sadly, this one isn't the most up to date but I think it's the only decent one I have. Is it still doable even though it's not flat?

As you can see the other version I photoshopped out my dads truck. I had some issues, that's why it looks funny, and I gave up haha but if it's possible to do that too, that would rock.

Old 07-12-2013, 08:17 PM   #7826
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Grunt
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Your 2nd version of the bumper didn't show up in your first post (did you edit after posting?) so I had to go back and do a ghetto edit of the first bumper.

The angle wasn't perfect for the bumper picture so it didn't turn out great, but hopefully it gives you a basic idea.

Matt
Looks good, THANK YOU!
Old 07-13-2013, 02:17 AM   #7827
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theTupper View Post
Take 2

:-)

That my friend, is perfect!! Thank you!
Old 07-13-2013, 06:03 PM   #7828
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Can you guys do me a favor?...
Old 07-13-2013, 08:58 PM   #7829
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
Would it be possible to get a cool sig pic too?

Old 07-13-2013, 09:24 PM   #7830
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, you are making some awesome sig pics in here. I know where I'm coming to get mine when I finish my lift!!
Old 07-13-2013, 10:05 PM   #7831
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post

Can someone make a cool sig pic with this for me please? And incorporate "Greenberglers Build" thank you!
Bump
Old 07-13-2013, 10:18 PM   #7832
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Tupper think you could do somethin with this?
Old 07-14-2013, 12:09 AM   #7833
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
Bump

Sorry buddy, not my style. I'll let someone else get it for ya'. :-)
Old 07-14-2013, 12:37 AM   #7834
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Tupper think you could do somethin with this?
Old 07-14-2013, 03:52 PM   #7835
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Sorry buddy, not my style. I'll let someone else get it for ya'. :-)
maybe just resize it to fit in the sig?
Old 07-14-2013, 07:18 PM   #7837

ok how about one of these for a sig pic?

Old 07-14-2013, 08:55 PM   #7838
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is awesome! Thanks man
Old 07-14-2013, 10:45 PM   #7839
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is badass! Anyway we can switch my name and the Skinkwerks around? I'd rather the business name be more visible. Thanks!!!
Old 07-15-2013, 10:49 AM   #7840
Cajun Yotas
Yota33 is on a distinguished road

Name: Billy
Yota33's Tacoma Gallery
i dont have a pic of my front end, but does anyone have a pic or want to make one of a MGM with a black painted lower valence?

Products Discussed in this Thread