Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Photoshop request thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2013, 08:50 PM   #7821
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
I'd like to see some videos. I'm all self taught in photoshop so I'm sure I don't know half the stuff that's on there but I get by lol I still said "wut" to most of that LOL

Cause those sigs are super awesome! Want...
I'm self-taught, too. Actually, a friend of mine just authored a book he's getting a lot of press for about learning to do things on your own (which I'm a big proponent of). You should check it out! I'm not sure I'm allowed to post direct links, so check out "The First 20 Hours" on Amazon if it sounds like something you'd be into.

I'll see about recording a few screencasts and posting them up. Are there any topics you'd like to see covered?

Old 06-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #7822
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Hmm, think you could make me a sig with these? ...

Old 06-28-2013, 01:16 AM   #7823
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theTupper View Post
I'm self-taught, too. Actually, a friend of mine just authored a book he's getting a lot of press for about learning to do things on your own (which I'm a big proponent of). You should check it out! I'm not sure I'm allowed to post direct links, so check out "The First 20 Hours" on Amazon if it sounds like something you'd be into.

I'll see about recording a few screencasts and posting them up. Are there any topics you'd like to see covered?

Sweet ill check it out. A video of how to do those sig pics would be cool. I might have to give you the full version of my photo for you to edit haha. Do you have an album of your work? I can't think of anything I'd like to learn offhand but if I scan a gallery I may find something.
Old 06-28-2013, 05:03 AM   #7825
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
Sweet ill check it out. A video of how to do those sig pics would be cool. I might have to give you the full version of my photo for you to edit haha. Do you have an album of your work? I can't think of anything I'd like to learn offhand but if I scan a gallery I may find something.
I don't have most of my stuff uploaded as it's literally hundreds of files and I don't like to host that much at once. You can see a couple galleries at my photobucket account though...

http://s176.photobucket.com/user/the.../library/Chops

http://s176.photobucket.com/user/thetupper/library/Sigs
Old 06-28-2013, 10:26 AM   #7826
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Wow, thanks!

Okay I feel like an idiot, how to I get the pic to come up bigger in my signature? It's so small right now...
Old 06-28-2013, 10:50 AM   #7827
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Wow, thanks!

Okay I feel like an idiot, how to I get the pic to come up bigger in my signature? It's so small right now...

lol...

Read back a few posts...skidooman just went through the same issues and we got him sorted.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:10 AM   #7828
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol...

Read back a few posts...skidooman just went through the same issues and we got him sorted.
Thanks!
Old 07-01-2013, 05:46 AM   #7829
Costa09 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
Costa09's Tacoma Gallery
Can somebody put these to wheel options on my truck. Thanks!
Option 1

Option 2
Photoshop request thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372682733.014210.jpg

Use which ever picture works best. Best i have, we have had bad weather all week. Thanks again!

Attached Thumbnails
Photoshop request thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372682770.704548.jpg  
Old 07-03-2013, 07:51 AM   #7832
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
Someone make this Porsche orange.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:02 AM   #7833
RECTIFIED
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't have most of my stuff uploaded as it's literally hundreds of files and I don't like to host that much at once. You can see a couple galleries at my photobucket account though...

http://s176.photobucket.com/user/the.../library/Chops

http://s176.photobucket.com/user/thetupper/library/Sigs
Amazing work man! Huge props! I would love to have a new sig done by you soon
Old 07-03-2013, 10:30 AM   #7834
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Running Daily View Post
Someone make this Porsche orange.

That would be a SIN to do such..
Old 07-03-2013, 10:37 AM   #7835
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
That would be a SIN to do such..
I want it orange Black sucks.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:49 AM   #7836
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Costa09 View Post
Can somebody put these to wheel options on my truck. Thanks!

Use which ever picture works best. Best i have, we have had bad weather all week. Thanks again!

They all look like black wheels to me. I dunno.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:45 PM   #7837
Costa09 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
Costa09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring View Post

They all look like black wheels to me. I dunno.
Thanks! I am going up in wheel size. Bigger rim but still keeping them black.
Old 07-04-2013, 06:02 PM   #7838

Bump for my Black soon to be orange Porsche!
Old 07-04-2013, 07:40 PM   #7839
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Running Daily View Post
Bump for my Black soon to be orange Porsche!
Maybe someone else can do a better job. I can't see the difference between the black bumpers and the shadows under the car, so I left them black.

Old 07-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #7840
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring View Post
Maybe someone else can do a better job. I can't see the difference between the black bumpers and the shadows under the car, so I left them black.

Products Discussed in this Thread