Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Photoshop request thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2013, 08:23 AM   #7901
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
You never fail to impress, love how you kept the color scheme! Now to go back a page to figure out how to use it haha

That's exactly what I had in mind when he posted this pic! I thought, he should put the truck up on the TT haha. Awesome man!

Thanks. gmta

Old 07-27-2013, 11:37 AM   #7902
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theTupper View Post
I know you wouldn't disappoint...
Old 07-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #7903
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
I know you wouldn't disappoint...
Glad you like it! :-)
Old 07-27-2013, 10:08 PM   #7904
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Tupper could you do something with mine and black out my turn signals too
Thanks man !
Old 07-27-2013, 10:24 PM   #7905
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Tupper could you do something with mine and black out my turn signals too
Thanks man !
Happy to, but a different picture would be easier to work with. Your tire and roofline are cut off in that image. Post up a different one and I'll see what I can do. :-)
Old 07-27-2013, 10:30 PM   #7906
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Like this? Or am I completely off-track? Don't hesitate to tell me if this is wrong...I don't mind changing it to fit what you want. I'm just confused because I'm a retard.

Old

New

Matt
woah, my bad man; completely forgot to come back to this one

looks like you added a little brightness to the background?
Can you take a little out so that you can see the sun better? <-- probably how I should have worded it from the start haha

thanks for the help though sorry to be a PITA
Old 07-27-2013, 10:32 PM   #7907
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah , I'll search up another pic
Old 07-27-2013, 10:44 PM   #7908
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
woah, my bad man; completely forgot to come back to this one

looks like you added a little brightness to the background?
Can you take a little out so that you can see the sun better? <-- probably how I should have worded it from the start haha

thanks for the help though sorry to be a PITA
Hey Kona...

If what you want is for the sun ITSELF to be more visible, its' not going to happen. The reason why is that once details are completely "blown out" (overexposed), there's no way to retrieve them. What we CAN do is darken the surrounding area and increased the contrast. There's just not a way to make the sun visible, if that's what you were asking for.

Here's a go from me...

Attached Thumbnails
Photoshop request thread-kona_sun.jpg  
Old 07-28-2013, 12:10 AM   #7909
White and Nerdy
I'll still be happy to jump on this thread and help out, but for the sake of not cluttering this thread with my sig-requests, I've created a separate thread for them...

HERE
Old 07-28-2013, 12:28 AM   #7910
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theTupper View Post
Hey Kona...

If what you want is for the sun ITSELF to be more visible, its' not going to happen. The reason why is that once details are completely "blown out" (overexposed), there's no way to retrieve them. What we CAN do is darken the surrounding area and increased the contrast. There's just not a way to make the sun visible, if that's what you were asking for.

Here's a go from me...

I need to learn how to English better...or get another PS license hahaha

But thats exactly what I was looking for, thanks!
Old 07-28-2013, 12:48 AM   #7911
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I need to learn how to English better...or get another PS license hahaha

But thats exactly what I was looking for, thanks!
Glad to help.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:12 PM   #7912
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
can anyone do a sig pic for me with these 3 photos
Here's something Matt...I also have it saved in a editable version to change anything if you wanted anything different.

Matt
Old 07-30-2013, 02:18 PM   #7914
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Can some one paint my rocker panels black? Thinking about bedlining everything from the black trim down.

Old 07-30-2013, 06:06 PM   #7915
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXtycoon View Post
Would someone please make the beadlock bolts on my wheel red?

Quote:
Can some one paint my rocker panels black? Thinking about bedlining everything from the black trim down.

Matt
Old 08-01-2013, 10:39 PM   #7916
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone photoshop the bronze scs stealth 6 on my runner. Thanks

Old 08-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #7917
Fire Pony/Stalking Horse
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Here is a pic of Rucus' truck. You can take a look at his gallery for more too. About the same route you're thinking.

His gallery: http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...338709/cat/500
Old 08-02-2013, 12:34 AM   #7918
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
So it's not really a photochop request, but does anyone have a picture of a 1st gen with dakar's + AAL or all pro expo and stock wheels (eg 31's or 265/70r16's?)
Old 08-02-2013, 06:32 AM   #7919
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
Here is a pic of Rucus' truck. You can take a look at his gallery for more too. About the same route you're thinking.

His gallery: http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...338709/cat/500
Yeah that looks really good but idk if it will still look good with no fender flares..

Products Discussed in this Thread