Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Photoshop request thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2013, 06:44 PM   #8001
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Can somebody photoshop these wheels on my truck thanks

I'll do this tomorrow Gelo.

Matt
Old 09-20-2013, 06:50 AM   #8002
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
[QUOTE=MGMTacoFF;7432507]
Awesome thank you
Old 09-20-2013, 10:47 AM   #8003
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Can somebody photoshop these wheels on my truck thanks

Matt
Old 09-20-2013, 10:56 AM   #8004
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Thanks Matt, i think i like it like that.
Just keep in mind it will be very difficult to clean behind those plates.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:28 PM   #8005
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Some of my favorite and most recent pics

Anyone willing to combine any of these into an awesome SIG PIC ?? TUPPER maybe ? I really like your work !!

I dont have any good pics with my lights behind grill....if its possible to throw two 6" hellas in the middle of two 4" red rings, that would be awesome!! if not no biggy ...beggers cant be choosers

This last pic has my gopro on the hood ...if this pic is used, please edit the gopro out
Old 09-20-2013, 12:30 PM   #8006
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pho...-thread-6.html
Old 09-20-2013, 09:02 PM   #8008
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post

Matt

Thanks a lot man . Looks good to me and I ordered .
Old 09-20-2013, 10:16 PM   #8009
Previously "MGMTacoFF"

Firefighter:
Quote:
Thanks a lot man . Looks good to me and I ordered .
Glad I could help.

Matt
Old 09-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #8010
42boxer is on a distinguished road

Marines: 6114 HMLA 773
Name: Brannon
42boxer's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone resize this to sig size and put "42boxer" in somehow. Thanks!

Old 09-22-2013, 04:27 PM   #8011
Previously "MGMTacoFF"

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42boxer View Post
Can someone resize this to sig size and put "42boxer" in somehow. Thanks!

Matt
Old 09-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #8012
42boxer is on a distinguished road

Marines: 6114 HMLA 773
Name: Brannon
42boxer's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thank you very much Matt!
Old 09-25-2013, 01:16 AM   #8013
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Grunt
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone resize & put "SeattleCoug" in there wherever you think would look good?
This is going to be my signature picture

Maybe have something that's cropped like what is in my signature already, maybe a little more wheel in there?
Here's the full size image:

THANK YOU!!
Old 09-25-2013, 10:38 AM   #8014
06hawkman is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
06hawkman's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone please put these lights

on this truck

or at least something close to that, your help is appreciated
Old 09-25-2013, 11:09 AM   #8015
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Can someone resize & put "SeattleCoug" in there wherever you think would look good?

Maybe have something that's cropped like what is in my signature already, maybe a little more wheel in there?

THANK YOU!!

Old 09-25-2013, 11:14 AM   #8016
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post

god, damn, Duck fans....

Old 09-25-2013, 11:23 AM   #8017
Previously "MGMTacoFF"

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post

THANK YOU!!
I'm not great at signatures. Try posting on Tupper's sig request thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
Can someone please put these lights

on this truck

or at least something close to that, your help is appreciated

Matt
Old 09-25-2013, 11:25 AM   #8018
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery

^me truck with \/

Much appreciated!
Old 09-25-2013, 11:33 AM   #8019

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
I'm not great at signatures. Try posting on Tupper's sig request thread.
Awesome, thanks! I'll give him a shout
Old 09-25-2013, 11:58 AM   #8020
Previously "MGMTacoFF"

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post

^me truck with \/

Much appreciated!

Matt

Products Discussed in this Thread