Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Photoshop request thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-04-2013, 08:53 PM   #8061
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring View Post

There's a really fine line between baby blue, speedway blue and purple. Consider the purple?
If I tilt my screen back far enough it looks speedway blue. Thanks for the help
Old 10-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #8062
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Spinning off a conversation elsewhere...

...can someone please color me matte olive-ish please?
Olive drab, I hope. I used a fatigue image I found to try and get the right green.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:50 PM   #8063
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustbucket View Post
If I tilt my screen back far enough it looks speedway blue. Thanks for the help

Any chance someone could photoshop the topper too please. I know I'm being needy, just trying to check out color schemes
Old 10-04-2013, 11:44 PM   #8064
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Olive drab, I hope. I used a fatigue image I found to try and get the right green.
A touch darker and that'd look sweet!
Old 10-05-2013, 01:28 PM   #8065
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Saweet. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
A touch darker and that'd look sweet!
I was thinking a hair lighter...
Old 10-06-2013, 10:52 AM   #8066
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Saweet. Thanks!

I was thinking a hair lighter...

I won't leave them online long. Save them to your hard drive if you want them. I need the storage space for other things.
Old 10-07-2013, 05:57 AM   #8067
D4D Hilux Dude is a jewel in the roughD4D Hilux Dude is a jewel in the roughD4D Hilux Dude is a jewel in the roughD4D Hilux Dude is a jewel in the rough

Name: Darren
D4D Hilux Dude's Tacoma Gallery
can i submit a non tacoma related photo to get shopped?
Old 10-07-2013, 07:27 AM   #8068
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4D Hilux Dude View Post
can i submit a non tacoma related photo to get shopped?
Yep...we can see what we can do with it once you post it.

Matt
Old 10-09-2013, 03:47 PM   #8070
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #8071
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Can somebody photoshop this bumper onto my truck?

Matt
Old 10-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #8072
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I won't leave them online long. Save them to your hard drive if you want them. I need the storage space for other things.
Saved! Thanks!
Old 10-14-2013, 12:58 PM   #8073
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Could anyone extract the white paint stain in this photo? I don't seem the have the ability. lol Just the white outline parts and that dot in the middle. (Not what appears to be a "wipe stain" on the lower left part.) No background needed. No specific color or anything, either. Would love it to look smooth without jagged edges. Let me know if you need a bigger pic! Thanks!

EDIT: looking to lift off the white stain itself. It kind of resembles an alien, or whatever.

Old 10-14-2013, 01:39 PM   #8074
Previously "MGMTacoFF"

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Could anyone extract the white paint stain in this photo? I don't seem the have the ability. lol Just the white outline parts and that dot in the middle. (Not what appears to be a "wipe stain" on the lower left part.) No background needed. No specific color or anything, either. Would love it to look smooth without jagged edges. Let me know if you need a bigger pic! Thanks!
Will this work?

Matt
Old 10-14-2013, 01:48 PM   #8075
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Aw, Matt, I should've been much more clear. Remove the background (what you have there) and pull off the stain. It's the outline of the stain I'm looking for. See how it kind of looks like an alien or something? That's what I'd like to extract from the photo. Make better sense? +1 for your time on that one, though! Thank you!
Old 10-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #8076
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanna resize for sig and maybe throw my username in there somewhere? I'd appreciate it
Old 10-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #8077
Previously "MGMTacoFF"

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Aw, Matt, I should've been much more clear. Remove the background (what you have there) and pull off the stain. It's the outline of the stain I'm looking for. See how it kind of looks like an alien or something? That's what I'd like to extract from the photo. Make better sense? +1 for your time on that one, though! Thank you!
Whoops, sorry...hopefully this is all right. Save as PNG if you don't want any white space around the alien.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
Anyone wanna resize for sig and maybe throw my username in there somewhere? I'd appreciate it

Matt
Old 10-14-2013, 02:15 PM   #8079
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Whoops, sorry...hopefully this is all right. Save as PNG if you don't want any white space around the alien.

Matt
+1! Thanks man!
Old 10-17-2013, 12:37 AM   #8080
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any chance I could get this truck photoshopped radiant red like mine with a red grill surround and red eyelids? and also a second pic with the truck photoshopped radiant red with the grill surround and eyelids black? basically im getting rid of the chrome on my truck, and this guy has a similar setup to what I had in mind for my truck. I just cant decide if I want the grill surround and eyelids black or color matched. Thanks to my photoshopper and thanks to jblaze805 for unknowingly letting me borrow your photo! beautiful truck amigo!

Products Discussed in this Thread