Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Photoshop request thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2013, 06:07 PM   #8082
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Thanks
Sorry that yours didn't come out like I wanted. There weren't that many great shots of Method's online so that was the best I could do.

Also "bed-lined" your rear bumper in case you didn't see it.

Matt
Old 09-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #8083
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Sorry that yours didn't come out like I wanted. There weren't that many great shots of Method's online so that was the best I could do.

Also "bed-lined" your rear bumper in case you didn't see it.

Matt
I saw it. Lol. And I think it looks good. Gives me the idea too.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:18 PM   #8084
camojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jared
camojared's Tacoma Gallery
Great work Matt! What program do you use?
Old 09-25-2013, 07:52 PM   #8085
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by camojared View Post
Great work Matt! What program do you use?
Photoshop CS3...been using it on and off for around 4 years...mostly for gaming signatures and banners for the various PC gaming groups I've been a part of.

Matt
Old 09-25-2013, 10:08 PM   #8086
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
I have 2 types of pictures I want photoshopped, I thank you for doing this whoever steps up to the plate!

1.) Can someone photoshop this bumper:

Onto this picture of my truck:

2.) Can someone photoshop this same bumper (preferably the one with the spotlights, but whichever is easiest for you):

or this one - whichever matches up the best:

Again, THANK YOU!!!
Old 09-26-2013, 04:24 AM   #8087

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
I have 2 types of pictures I want photoshopped, I thank you for doing this whoever steps up to the plate!

2.) Can someone photoshop this same bumper (preferably the one with the spotlights, but whichever is easiest for you):

or this one - whichever matches up the best.

Again, THANK YOU!!!
I'll try and get to this after my classes today.

Matt
Old 09-26-2013, 07:09 AM   #8088
06hawkman is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
06hawkman's Tacoma Gallery
I like it better with the projectors, can you black out the lower valance on this photo?

Old 09-26-2013, 08:34 AM   #8089
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Photoshop is a pain in the ass. I'm trying to make a signature. For some reason my selection tool selects, but doesn't save. It really pisses me off especially working on one picture for a half an hour then it just doesn't save what I selected. BS!
Old 09-26-2013, 09:57 AM   #8090
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'll try and get to this after my classes today.

Matt
SWEET. No rush
Old 09-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #8091

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post

or this one - whichever matches up the best:

Again, THANK YOU!!!
Here ya go. Sorry about the shitty wheel well on the driver's side in the angled shot. Couldn't get it to look right so I just brushed some black in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
I like it better with the projectors, can you black out the lower valance on this photo?

Matt
Old 09-26-2013, 12:24 PM   #8092

Quote:
Here ya go. Sorry about the shitty wheel well on the driver's side in the angled shot. Couldn't get it to look right so I just brushed some black in there.

Matt
No need for an apology, better than I could ever do! Looks sweet, can't wait to take actual pics of my rig with the bumper on & my 240s/D2s mounted
Old 10-02-2013, 09:34 PM   #8093
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
Could somebody please photoshop this truck speedway blue. I would really appreciate it
Old 10-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #8094
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Spinning off a conversation elsewhere...

...can someone please color me matte olive-ish please?

Old 10-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #8095
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustbucket View Post
Could somebody please photoshop this truck speedway blue. I would really appreciate it

There's a really fine line between baby blue, speedway blue and purple. Consider the purple?
Old 10-04-2013, 07:53 PM   #8096
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring View Post

There's a really fine line between baby blue, speedway blue and purple. Consider the purple?
If I tilt my screen back far enough it looks speedway blue. Thanks for the help
Old 10-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #8097
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Spinning off a conversation elsewhere...

...can someone please color me matte olive-ish please?
Olive drab, I hope. I used a fatigue image I found to try and get the right green.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:50 PM   #8098
God Bless America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustbucket View Post
If I tilt my screen back far enough it looks speedway blue. Thanks for the help

Any chance someone could photoshop the topper too please. I know I'm being needy, just trying to check out color schemes
Old 10-04-2013, 10:44 PM   #8099
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Olive drab, I hope. I used a fatigue image I found to try and get the right green.
A touch darker and that'd look sweet!
Old 10-05-2013, 12:28 PM   #8100
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Saweet. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
A touch darker and that'd look sweet!
I was thinking a hair lighter...

Products Discussed in this Thread