LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Photoshop request thread

Old 01-19-2014, 08:57 PM   #8261
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I can't get the damn white border to not show up when uploading it. I designed it not to have the border.

Old 01-19-2014, 11:00 PM   #8262
adamv22 has a spectacular aura aboutadamv22 has a spectacular aura aboutadamv22 has a spectacular aura about

Marines: V22 Flightline Mech
Name: adam
adamv22's Tacoma Gallery
wow thats pretty fuckin cool, thank you!!!
Old 01-19-2014, 11:02 PM   #8263
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
I can't get the damn white border to not show up when uploading it. I designed it not to have the border.

Different hosts play nicer with png uploads than others. Try hosting from somewhere else? I use imgur and have no issues. :-)
Old 01-19-2014, 11:51 PM   #8264
xTACOMAx is on a distinguished road
xTACOMAx's Tacoma Gallery
Photoshop request thread-image.jpg
Sorry to ask to do it again but just trying to get it all in my head on what I want use the bottom you or which ever you choose I have two rims I would like to but on, rims will be below can't post more than one thanks
Old 01-19-2014, 11:52 PM   #8265
Here's one
Old 01-19-2014, 11:53 PM   #8266
And here's the other thanks again!!
Old 01-20-2014, 09:27 AM   #8267
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTACOMAx View Post
Sorry to ask to do it again but just trying to get it all in my head on what I want use the bottom you or which ever you choose I have two rims I would like to but on, rims will be below can't post more than one thanks
Really wrong perspective on the Dick Cepek wheels, but they're my choice.

Old 01-20-2014, 09:41 AM   #8268
Thanks again!! Helped a lot!
Old 01-20-2014, 07:39 PM   #8269
THE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to all

Name: Ryan
THE SCHIRMINATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so I have figured out how to get pictures on the TW live but how do I get pictures in here? I got a pic up and want to see line-x rockers (right up to where the body line starts to curve) and flares. Page 13890 post #277794. If someone can pull that over to here and show me what that might look like I'd much appreciate it. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post8039995 hmm figured it out, lol
Attached Thumbnails
Old 01-21-2014, 05:27 PM   #8270
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE SCHIRMINATOR View Post
Ok so I have figured out how to get pictures on the TW live but how do I get pictures in here? I got a pic up and want to see line-x rockers (right up to where the body line starts to curve) and flares. Page 13890 post #277794. If someone can pull that over to here and show me what that might look like I'd much appreciate it. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post8039995 hmm figured it out, lol

Looks like a 2 tone paint job to me.
Old 01-22-2014, 10:12 AM   #8271
THE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to allTHE SCHIRMINATOR is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring View Post

Looks like a 2 tone paint job to me.
Any way you could get the line down across the rocker? I was thinking only about 6" up or so? I wish I had photoshop
Old 01-22-2014, 10:18 AM   #8272
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
just plasti dip it yourself if you like it leave if not peel it
Old 01-22-2014, 11:29 AM   #8273

Plasti dip is not good for rock protection.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:30 AM   #8274
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i know but i would plasti dip it to see if you like it then peel it and line x it so if you hate it your not stuck with bed liner on half of your truck
Old 01-22-2014, 11:32 AM   #8275
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
Can someone photoshop this wheels please

Help anyone?
Old 01-22-2014, 04:57 PM   #8276
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE SCHIRMINATOR View Post
Any way you could get the line down across the rocker? I was thinking only about 6" up or so? I wish I had photoshop
Old 01-22-2014, 05:15 PM   #8277
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
Help anyone?

All black wheels look the same to me.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:24 PM   #8278

Thank you. Looks better that way.
Old 01-23-2014, 08:12 AM   #8279
teehext is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
teehext's Tacoma Gallery
Having trouble doing this myself...could someone black out the chrome on the bumper and grill surround, and do the wheels black?

Thanks
Old 01-23-2014, 05:48 PM   #8280
Beer
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teehext View Post
Having trouble doing this myself...could someone black out the chrome on the bumper and grill surround, and do the wheels black?

Thanks

Products Discussed in this Thread