Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Canon Power Shot SD705

Old 09-20-2011, 11:15 PM   #1
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Canon Power Shot SD705

Anyone know where to get a picture tutorial on how to download pictures onto your desktop/clean out camera/safely remove as well?
My mom can't contemplate on how to do it. I am working more now, and don't have time to do it for her, when she catches me to see if I can I am running around or just getting back tired. I mainly use Mac, so I'm not really sure how to use the screen capture on Windows (I am the only one with the design software, which is on my Mac laptops).
Old 09-21-2011, 05:09 AM   #3
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
No manual? I would check the Cannon site, most companies allow manual downloads now.

Frank
Old 09-21-2011, 06:03 AM   #4
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
she's more into a picture type pictorial. as long as she can see where to go and what she needs to do, she'll be fine. Reg. directions, she'll get lost quick (not really computer literate).
Old 09-21-2011, 06:06 AM   #5
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
she's more into a picture type pictorial. as long as she can see where to go and what she needs to do, she'll be fine. Reg. directions, she'll get lost quick (not really computer literate).
Just get a second camera, and take pictures of you doing the steps, and put those together into a word doc. with your instructions, and print. Problem solved.

Frank
Old 09-21-2011, 08:59 PM   #7
UBIQUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
don't really have time to do all that right now. busy with work, running around here and there, etc. would have done all that long ago.
Hell man... I mean if you don't have time for your own Mother, I can't see finding someone else who does. Not to sound harsh.. but really. You have time to post on here.

Frank