Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Starting a Photography Forum?

Old 02-28-2012, 06:12 PM   #21
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Anything become of this?
Old 02-29-2012, 12:29 PM   #22
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
not as of yet. but i already sent the money to the hosting company, and they dont refund paypal money.....so if I can slowly build up some money, ill just get the host back.. and dude I was going to get the name from renewed it. so we can either make a new one. or he was willing to point it to the host...
IDK I lost my steam on this... I really want to just get a site started that will run!
Old 02-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #23
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Hey guys looking to see if there is any Interest in this still, I kinda dropped the ball, but I will pick it up and there is a couple people that would want to help build the forum and get things rolling!