LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Possible Subforum...

Old 01-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #1
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
Possible Subforum...

Just kicking around ideas...

On a previous forum where I did work, we had a sub-forum (could be here in the "Photography" area) specifically for posting sigs or photoshop work that has been done for people.

In this way, the main board isn't clogged up with requests and posts of completion.

Just an idea!

J
Old 01-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #2
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/photography/
Old 01-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #4
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Right...I posted in the photography area so I know about the specified threads...I'm talking about a subforum.

Either way, just an idea. :-)
Old 01-10-2012, 06:06 PM   #5
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theTupper View Post
Right...I posted in the photography area so I know about the specified threads...I'm talking about a subforum.

Either way, just an idea. :-)
you could pm Bob about it
Old 01-10-2012, 07:26 PM   #6
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
you could pm Bob about it
Sorry...newbie here, I realize...but (and I hope this isn't sacrilege), who's Bob?

lol

J
Old 01-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #7
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theTupper View Post
Sorry...newbie here, I realize...but (and I hope this isn't sacrilege), who's Bob?

lol

J
Tacomaworld's admin

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/members/tcbob.html
Old 01-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #8
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
Gotcha! Don't I feel dumb?

Thanks!
Old 01-10-2012, 07:44 PM   #9
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
WHO'S BOB????!!!! WHAT??!! lol He is the creator of this website.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:43 AM   #10
White and Nerdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
WHO'S BOB????!!!! WHAT??!! lol He is the creator of this website.
Like I said, I'm a newb. Pardon my ignorance.