Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

I'm Famous!!!!

Old 01-10-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
Talking I'm Famous!!!!

Look who got a small piece of this months front cover for 4WD Toyota Owner!

These pictures are actually a little old...we have a photo-shoot scheduled for the weekend of the 21st. We need some shots of the truck in Race Form!
Old 01-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #2
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
very cool. congrats man!
Old 01-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #3
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

Welcome to the club. I had some work published in that magazine a while back

Old 01-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #4
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post

Yea I saw that I was wondering whos it was and now I knowO
Old 01-10-2012, 06:03 PM   #5
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
congrats joto
Old 01-10-2012, 06:05 PM   #6
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Yea I saw that I was wondering whos it was and now I knowO
It's ColtsTRD's truck, but I'm the photographer who shot it
Old 01-10-2012, 07:16 PM   #8
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Wow that's an old pic too. Congrats Scott and Marlon
Yeah they needed something of the FJ and this was the latest ones I had since the truck has been under the knife for the past couple of months. We'll have up to date shots before the big race!
Old 01-16-2012, 12:17 PM   #11
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! I just had a small collage of photos in the CA4WD magazine.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:39 PM   #13
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post

LOL. I have one of those in the truck.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:04 AM   #15
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
LOL. I have one of those in the truck.
An auburn gear diff? Or an advert that was published with the picture I sold the rights to?
Old 01-23-2012, 04:42 PM   #16

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
I have an Auburn diff.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:46 PM   #17
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:47 PM   #18
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats marlon!