Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Photography Content Management System

Old 01-20-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Photography Content Management System

Hey guys...been working on this application for a little while now and got it approved. Its a content management system I built for photographers. It lets you manage clients and projects pretty easily. Check it out and offer some feedback

http://codecanyon.net/item/client-ph...hy-cms/1191688

live demo @ http://ronnieswietek.com/cc/clients

Old 01-20-2012, 11:13 AM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting.....so it's all done online via browser?
Old 01-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #3
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
yeah basically you install in on your website. For example, I'd install it at http://ronnieswietek.com/clients

You'd give your client that link with a username and password you setup for them. The client would login to this application and see all the projects/photo shoots you have assigned to them.

I plan on integrating automatic watermarking in my next update
Old 01-20-2012, 12:57 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Oooooooo I really like this concept.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:39 AM   #5
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
I just noticed this. Very cool idea!
Old 05-11-2012, 11:10 AM   #6
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
I've since released a couple updates and actually got the file featured on the home page for a month