Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

OFFICIAL **Mobile Phone Photography**

Old 02-17-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
OFFICIAL **Mobile Phone Photography**

I cant be the only one that takes photos with their phone... post em here!

iPhone by They|Design, on Flickr

Old 02-17-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery

photo (6) by They|Design, on Flickr
Old 02-17-2012, 11:19 AM   #4
Frankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant future

Frankoo1234's Tacoma Gallery
nie picture guys.. to bad i have a shit blackberry with a shit camara.. But hey its still working and no cracked screens even after 50000009090823 drops. haha

GREAT pictures
Old 02-17-2012, 11:22 AM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-17-2012, 11:30 AM   #6
anormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anormis's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics way more edited then mine i just point and click most the time. I want that sticker where did you get it?
Old 02-17-2012, 11:52 AM   #7
flyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to all

Name: Zach
flyingface's Tacoma Gallery
Panda do you use instagram or something else?
And what were you shooting through on the ski lift?
Old 02-17-2012, 11:57 AM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anormis View Post
Nice pics way more edited then mine i just point and click most the time. I want that sticker where did you get it?
Thanks! and i got thte sticker from Sockmonkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingface View Post
Panda do you use instagram or something else?
And what were you shooting through on the ski lift?
yes i do use instagram! Follow me: jacobparker

But to edit my photos i use Snapseed, just get it on the app store

and on the ski lift i was shooting through one of these
http://olloclip.com/
Old 02-18-2012, 09:36 PM   #14
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
With my old iPhone 3g.

Old 03-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #15
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-06-2012, 02:42 PM   #16
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
yess keeping this thread alive! ill post some later!
Old 03-11-2012, 04:26 PM   #18
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery

Studying microeconomics by Blue Moon Originals, on Flickr
Old 03-12-2012, 06:47 AM   #20
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery