Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Help with Editing a Photo...

Old 03-07-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Help with Editing a Photo...

Hey guys! I am working on making a flag to fly on my truck for when I got off-roading. I have some BLACK parachute material that I am going to use as the flag and bought some printable material that I want to print the design onto. Only issue is that I dont have Photoshop and the friend I asked to help me out is taking WAYYYYY to long! hahah

Anyways, here is the idea...

Want to have a "red solo cup" in the center of the flag and then have the words "Let's Have a Party!" written around it in anyway.

Honestly I want someone to make a bitchen design for me! have fun with it and make it your own. Doesnt have to be exactly like I explained so just have a good time! any help would be greatly appreciated and I know there are a lot of guys that are really good at editing on here so I am sure this would not be too hard at all!

Anyways here is the picture of the cup I would like to use...

Also saw this on line and liked the idea, But think that its rather boring...

Let me know what you guys come up with! whoever makes a bitchen design for me I will make and send you a flag if you want one
Old 03-08-2012, 11:52 AM   #3
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'll work on it for you.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:02 PM   #5
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Thanks much! was just checking out your DSLR you have too, wish I had the cash... GLWS
Thanks.

I'll hit you up when I've got something for the flag.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:11 PM   #6
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
How big is the flag going to be?
Old 03-11-2012, 11:28 AM   #9
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
i would be careful not to put the SOLO name and likeness on the cup itself...

could end up getting into some copyright issues...

for all the details and gradients involved, are you going to have it heat transferred on?

curious to see what price you get on it as i have been thinking of making some truck flags with one of my models on it...
Old 03-11-2012, 10:23 PM   #10
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
i would be careful not to put the SOLO name and likeness on the cup itself...

could end up getting into some copyright issues...

for all the details and gradients involved, are you going to have it heat transferred on?

curious to see what price you get on it as i have been thinking of making some truck flags with one of my models on it...
Good points man.

I am actually thinking about making the flag myself. bought some "parachute" type material and some sew on printable patches that I will sew onto the material. If it does not work out well I will be taking it over to place to get it either silk-screens or embroidered. not sure which one im thinking of doing yet. I will definitely let you know when I get it figured out!
Old 03-11-2012, 10:27 PM   #11
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
i have thought about doing a heat transfer type graphic...

so i can make a flag with an actual photograph on it... would be cool to put up some hot girl in some lingerie on the flag... haha
Old 03-12-2012, 10:49 AM   #13
Never Forget! 343

Firefighter:

Can someone please edit this into FOUR separate photos. I am printing them onto some printable fabric and want the image to be larger! They will go onto a 8 1/2"x11" sheet. So please touch up the image if need be so that it isnt pixelated...

It would be greatly appreciated. And also Cmack, have you come up with anything for it yet?